I fell in love today...

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
You just made that birdies day....AWESOME! ;)

Christinenc2000

Oct 8, 2014
North Carolina
Parrots
Big Bird _ Blue & Gold Macaw
Great pictures. I know it was hard for you to walk away AGAIN lol

It's always hard to walk away.... Hubby and I had a chat, and he said no- which I have to respect his decision because I can't get rid of him [emoji6]

BUT!! The store owner said that she REALLY wants to keep him as a store bird~ which IMHO is the best decision in Sidney's case....So hopefully that's what will happen, and then I can see him whenever I want [emoji41]

Great news ! I see some real treats in that birds future. :D

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Awww, you're breaking my heart with these photos! What a sweet Umbie, he's all emotional over his new toy. You know you've probably made a friend for life even if you can't bring him home.

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Awww, you're breaking my heart with these photos! What a sweet Umbie, he's all emotional over his new toy. You know you've probably made a friend for life even if you can't bring him home.

He's very sweet!! Except today all he wanted to do was play and destroy toys, so I didn't get to snuggle him [emoji53]

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Toos can be fickle can't they? Show them something to play with or destroy and they forget you exist! You really made him happy with the toy though. Maybe you'll get a hug next time.

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Toos can be fickle can't they? Show them something to play with or destroy and they forget you exist! You really made him happy with the toy though. Maybe you'll get a hug next time.

I was really surprised he didn't want snuggles, but I was happy to see him playing! I guess that means he's getting comfortable in his new home....

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
You made his day! What a great toy! Glad to hear the owner may keep him as a store bird - you can visit him regularly... and bring him fabulous, homemade toys!

Most Reactions