I need your prayers

George gourlay

Oct 24, 2010
Media
glasgow scotland
Parrots
Tony. OWA gone but never forgotten..
CAG Named Azarra..
I got up this morning and found tony my OWA lying in the bottom of his cage trying to get a breath so i rushed him to the vet and he is kept in for treatment, on oxygen at the moment but to be truthfull i am really worried. I have had a really crap year my wife passed away in july only 48 Yrs old and now this, it makes you want to just give up..George..

oled

Jul 10, 2011
South Sweden
Parrots
Ville a double yellow head Amazon
I am really sorry for you, hope that your OWA fights this whartever it is

OP
George gourlay

George gourlay

Oct 24, 2010
Media
glasgow scotland
Parrots
Tony. OWA gone but never forgotten..
CAG Named Azarra..
Well the vet phoned a minute ago and said Tony died, they think he had a siezure of some sort. I really miss him already he was my friend..George..

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
Ooooooooh No, I'm so sorry to hear of not only the loss of your beloved bird, but also your beloved wife as well. What a tremendous loss for you. My heart aches for you brother. I would like to say that time will help with the loss, but I can't. The only thing time will do is help you deal with it & accept it a little more each day.

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Im so sorry George for the loss of both your beloved Bird and your Wife. My heart goes out to you X

Hochimama

May 5, 2011
Malaysia
Parrots
{used to have} Fisher LoveBird, PeachFace Lovebird, Albino Indian RingNeck {used to have}
Sorry to hear of your loss .. will keep you in prayer..

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
We feel your pain. Your loss is our loss too. My heart goes out to you and will pray for a better year for you in 2012

ftlaudmom

Oct 3, 2011
Ft Lauderdale Florida
Parrots
Ziggy a yna Rip
Rico an orange winged amazon RIP
Coco a yna
Oh no! That is just the most awful thing to have happen especially at this time of year. I lost my feathered friend of 23 years in July of this year and my dear aunt in October. The sadness is just unbearable for a while I know. I pray you have other family and friends around that can help you get through the holidays at least. All the best and my thoughts are with you.

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I wish I knew the right words to say, but I don't. I'll be thinking of you during this very difficult time.

BeemersMomma

Dec 11, 2011
I feel your pain I lost my Jackie back in August same thing he went so fast he was in the ER and they called after I left.. I know its soon but as soon as you are ready get another bird you can never replace the one you had but its a new adventure... much love

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
I myself am still grieving the loss of my Blue Crown conure, who died almost 2 months ago. 5 weeks ago I adopted a 28 year old YCA. It has livened my house up again, and is helping both myself and my Nanday conure. Each bird is different, just like each person.

I kind of wanted another BC again, but I was also afraid of comparing it to the one I had. I think a different species was a better plan.

nofearengineer

Sep 8, 2010
Parrots
Gandalf - CAG (1997-2010) R.I.P. my baby boy.
Bitty - CAG (2 yrs old? and working on spoiling her rotten)
Wow, George. Words escape me right now. That is terrible. I will pray for your heart to heal.

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Words cannot tell you how incredibly sorry I am for you. You are in my heart, thoughts, and prayers. Big hugs to you!

KBEquine

May 19, 2011
South-central PA
Parrots
From little to big - currently 6 Linnies; 2 Budgies; 1 BHP; 2 CAGs; 2 Zons; 1 GWM. Formerly in the flock: 1 LSC2 [fostered/rehomed] RIP: 1 budgie 1 WCP & 1 sweet Pan Am
My sympathies on both losses.

brianlinkles

Aug 17, 2011
Oakwood, Ohio
Parrots
i am the mom of three parrots:
Dorothy- African grey (cag)
Bowie- blue and gold macaw
Nellie- hyacinth macaw
Reggie- hyacinth macaw
Marnie- white bellied caique
Im so sorry for your losses. I am praying that 2012 will help you to find some peace. You are in my thoughts.

Remy

Jul 13, 2011
California
Parrots
Darcy (Golden-Collared Macaw), Puck (Caique - RIP)
I am so sorry for your losses! If I could, I would give you a big hug.

My ex boyfriend who I loved a lot died a few months ago, leaving behind his new girlfriend and his mother, and it tore me apart and I still cry about it. I can only imagine how it would feel to lose someone you were married to.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
My heart and soul go out to you George....... the loss of your beloved wife and Tony
Be strong, it''s hard I know. Think of all the wonderful memories you have.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Most Reactions

Latest posts