Kise has been gone :( :(

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Lily, I swear that today I was thinking the same thing while doing the Rb's chores and putting up with his usual reign of terror... I was thinking... "what a joy". Because he's here, safe, and all mine (the little creep)!

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
How far away did Kise go? I me t to ask before. Once again glad she is back safe and sound!

OP
HEEDLESS

HEEDLESS

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.
How far away did Kise go? I me t to ask before. Once again glad she is back safe and sound!

I don't know how far she has took off to.. But the lady that found her is only about over 100yards away.. I think I posted 100feet. Sory :rolleyes: :rolleyes:..

It's 100yards away.

EllenD

Aug 20, 2016
State College, PA
Parrots
Senegal Parrot named "Kane"; Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure named "Bowie"; Blue Quaker Parrot named "Lita Ford"; Cockatiel named "Duff"; 8 American/English Budgie Hybrids; Ringneck Dove named "Dylan"
Wow, that's amazing, only 100 yards away! That's our yearly miracle here, usually when and if they're found it's miles and miles, a lot of time out of state! They can get spooked and fly forever in the opposite direction...I think Kise took-off and then was like "Wait a minute, this isn't right!", and then just froze...I'd like to think that's what one of my guys would do, but knowing my luck (especially lately) they'd be found in Florida by the State Police and I'd have to drive 3 days to go get them and pay a $1,000 fine....

But I'd still do it...

Squeekmouse

May 31, 2017
Illinois
Parrots
Yoda, Green Cheek Conure - Trigger, Congo African Grey
Oh my God... I read this thread soon after it happened and I've been praying and worrying ever since. Today I went through to read the rest and find out if there was any news and I swear I've been crying since reading the good news!!

Wow... this is so wonderful to see!!!

Every day I thank God and treasure all that I have, my sweet Yoda, my darling Trigger, and my amazing husband Wolfy. Things are just things, but the ones we love are what we must always treasure and appreciate. I bet this made us all feel pretty grateful for the fids we have that make our lives so much brighter. :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Moderator's note: The entire thread has been moved to the Lost and Found forum with hope it will comfort and inspire all who follow. A swift reunification of Lily and Kise was possible via actions by caring and dedicated folks literally across the U.S, lovingly cheered and supported globally!

Most Reactions