TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
See, I make a fool out of myself every day and don't think twice about it ... I can't think of anything embarrassing that I've ever done off the top of my head, but I am sure that if you all would ask Christy she could give you about 600 specific examples! :LOL:

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
:p :D :p :D

:59: :59: :59: goooooooooooo Meghan!!!! GOOD ONE!!!! :16:

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
That's because Tex is jealous. His first kiss was at age(how old are you again? 30?) 30. :DDDDDDDD

Let's see, you are 15 --- that would mean that I was getting my first kiss about two years BEFORE you were even around ... God, that makes me sound old ... but I am sure Deanna's first kiss (seeing as she is 42) came when I was a young lad ... maybe even before depending on how dysfunctional her family was!

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Let's see, you are 15 --- that would mean that I was getting my first kiss about two years BEFORE you were even around ... God, that makes me sound old ... but I am sure Deanna's first kiss (seeing as she is 42) came when I was a young lad ... maybe even before depending on how dysfunctional her family was!

tex, you PLAYED spin the bottle ... me ... well, I INVENTED the bottle! :p

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
WELL something none of you guys know is I've been doing martial arts for 7 years and am a 3rd degree black belt :)
And I was born on friday the 13th

nzchickadee

May 15, 2007
Media
Christchurch Nw Zealand!
Parrots
Budgie
Lol secrets?
I wrote my wedding vowels at 15yrs of age, and ended up using the traditional one anyway

I got booted out af a pony club competition for letting the horse have a sip of coke (a cola, not drugs!)

I forwarded an email around work with a joke on it, as you do. I forgot it was one of many replies from my husband, so there was a few days conversation tacked on the bottom. Everybody in the office knew I needed choclate and wished I brought a hotwater bottle to work

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Hm, i dont really think i have any, except i suck at maths and science and dropped it when i was in grade um, 9 i think.
-I had a major migraine problem for 6 years that i couldnt eat chocolate, peppermint, caffeine, or lemon juice, no coffee for me!
-I have saved and succesfully released a Cape white eye, Olive thrush, Spotted thickknee and a black sunbird:D.
-I watched as they put my 10 year old bulldog to sleep when i was 14, very heartbreaking, i cried for a week.:(
-I was very into drawing when i was younger, i suck at it now.
Heres a few, they look alright....
Some birdies...its Afrikaans, hm i was a messy girlie, someone for some ketchup!
DSC02210.jpg

I love horses..
DSC02211.jpg

And a freaky one i did with a black pen, so coulnt erase anything, but i dont think it came out that bad..
DSC02212.jpg

Thats all i can think of now, the rest, hm, i'll keep to myself!LOL!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I've just had to skip the last 2 pages, just to let ya know that I GOT IT. :D Oooooooo I'm not as blonde as I thought. :D

Now gonna go read pages 2 and 3, AT THIS POINT I'M REALLY HAPPY, COS I'M USUALLY THE ONE WHO DONT GET IT. :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh the dreaded bi focals, thats just what I could do with, I'm as blind as a bat when I'm looking at putor screen, so need them for that and reading, but cant see the end of the room with them on, and I need to see what the boys are up to, so usually they are perched on the end of my nose.

Secrets, oh blimey its trying to think of the ones that can be put up here and apart from my obvious affair with BOB can't think of any safe ones at the moment. I'll have to ask Andi when he gets up. I'm sure there are loads.

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
Um ... G-RATED!! Unless you are Cinderella and you are being kissed by Prince Charming we don't want to know! :D

Since when is kissing not G-rated? lol

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
The youngsters here won't remember this ... but does anyone remember when they used to require that one leg and foot be kept planted on the floor at all times if there were a bedroom scene in the old television/movie shows? :34:

quakerxxoats

Jun 28, 2007
Parrots
Coconut-the albino 'tiel, mango-the peachfaced lovebird, waffles-the parakeet, Lucy and Lulu-Jenday conures, and Cookie-The rescue sun conure
The youngsters here won't remember this ... but does anyone remember when they used to require that one leg and foot be kept planted on the floor at all times if there were a bedroom scene in the old television/movie shows? :34:

LOL!!!!

I'm a youngster (15) and I don't think I was around during that, but I've heard something like that before.

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Okay first, you all are far too funny. Second, if I told any of my 'secrets" (which are, for the most part anyways, not very secret) it'd not be G-rated lol.

And Peta, how is Bob doing anyways LOL

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Deanna, I don't remember that at all, *cough cough* :D

Indigo, Bob it seems is still with us, thought for a while he'd left me, but no he's still around and apparently is a good good boy, (dang)

Pheob, Sorry mate, I'll try to remember that, :D :D :D

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Hm, secret...I'm a black belt as well, although only a first degree and I haven't practiced in 5+ years...I almost got married to a guy after dating him for a couple of weeks, he was going to Afghanistan, sounded like a good idea at the time...luckily it didn't work out! (btw, he's home safe and sound now)

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Okay first, you all are far too funny. Second, if I told any of my 'secrets" (which are, for the most part anyways, not very secret) it'd not be G-rated lol.

And Peta, how is Bob doing anyways LOL

Ack, I was specifically waiting to hear indi's juicy secret ... and now she pleads the 5th Amendment! Darn! LOL

:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts