Loki is a....

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
DNA'd Female! Super weird:52: I think her name will stay the same though. Weird typing her:D

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Wow! Congrats :)

So all along you thought boy? I agree it must be strange to have to get used to.

Are all your birds male except 2 Cockatiels and Loki?

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
We had no idea what Loki was when she came home. Just started calling her he because I wanted to name her Loki. I did think the other day that Loki looked really small next to Sir haha.

I have 4 girls and 5 boys:) You just forgot Monkey my female gcc! Do I need to get another female in the house to even those numbers out:p

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
We had no idea what Loki was when she came home. Just started calling her he because I wanted to name her Loki. I did think the other day that Loki looked really small next to Sir haha.

I have 4 girls and 5 boys:) You just forgot Monkey my female gcc! Do I need to get another female in the house to even those numbers out:p

Yes Victoria, you need one more girl :D After my first post I was kind of thinking at least one of the GCC was a girl.

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Well I do like Nina a female umbrella :p I will have 3 empty cages when my new double stacker comes in:54:

Most Reactions