male adult eclectus rescue

littleredhen77

Aug 30, 2015
maine
Parrots
cockatiel ((Jake))
eclectus ((ziggy))
i know this post is outdated, but for anyone in the future, i have recently adopted a male eclectus whose previous owner tells me he is 25 years old. i dont know if this is accurate because i think i am his 4th owner and his band has a 95 or a 96 on it as well as some letters. no idea if those numbers are the year he was hatched or something else, since it doesnt match up with the age i was told. but he is very happy and seems healthy! i defiantly have him on a healthier diet than his previous owner said he was on, at least treat wise, so i reallllllllyyyy hope i can get another 25 years with him! i am in love with him and ive wanted one for a long time, so im doing all i can to make my life fit his and provide everything he needs to thrive :)

deque

Aug 7, 2014
Miami, Florida
Parrots
Bala- B&G, Capri- Greenwing, Cata- Catalina, Ruby- Military, Abbey- B&G
So touching. That poor old guy lost his family and was on his way to a very sad ending....Alone, afraid, and unloved. He would have left this world unnoticed any anyone. You saved him from that unjust fate.

Don't mean to insinuate he's on his last leg. I'm sure there will be years ahead for him. It's just hearty warming that he has you.

One of my favorite quotes:
" The measure of a person's humanity can be measured by their treatment of a soul in need" -His Holiness the Dalai Lama

Kudos to you!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts