Mango's Story

Mango7218

Banned
Banned
Jan 20, 2016
Ireland,Dublin
Parrots
Cockatiels,Plum headed parakeet,African grey
So I had two cockatiels and an aggressive lovebird and I wanted to get another bird and so I went to a place called the Bird Jungle and there were so many Parrots and I was looking at the budgies and nearly went home with one orginally I did plan on getting a parrotlet but they were very expensive for what they are.I saw a little green parrot in the Cockatiel aviary he looked so cute and puffed up I then went home with a bird carrier instead and when I got home I searched green parrot with purple head lol (I didnt know what it was called) and I then tried to do as much research as I could but there is little information about them online.A few days later I had made the decision to get one and I called the Bird jungle so I could put a deposit on him.A few hours later my mam said she will buy him for me for my Birthday and I was like Really and she gave me the money for him,I wouldnt have had the money for a while.Later I found out somebody else was planning on buying him so I called the Bird jungle one more time and told them I was coming down tomorrow to collect him and so I did.When I took him home I gave him a nice warm shower as he had pin feathers all over his little head.The next day I decided on the name Mango.

THE END

Video:

Most Reactions