Maxx's new toys

Bobioden

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Parrots
Maxx & Emma -Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conures (Male & Female)
So, I went to visit one of the local Bird Stores this morning to grab some more Nutri-Berries. Maxx had the Tropical flavor and loved them, but they were out. I couldn't leave empty handed so I got the El Paso and Garden Veggie flavors.

I had to check out the toys. Maxx is going through his first molt, has pinnies all over his head and cheeks, he looks very uncomfortable. I figured a few toys would cheer him up.

First one I saw and had to have was the Maple Tree by Birds of Play. Maxx has been into chewing toys lately so this one seemed perfect. Lots of wood, AND leather, his two favorite things.

newtoy2.jpg

The second was one by Aussie Creations called Baby Pinecone. I have seen the larger version of this, so was happy they made a smaller size. It is a Pinecone, wooden sticks, finger toys and a couple plastic squishy toys on top and bottom.

newtoy3.jpg

The third one I was looking at and liked because, 1. it had a bell, and 2. Maxx likes these soft squishy things. While I was looking at it the owner said he just had one returned as the bird just bit through the top connector instantly and didn't think he would play with it. The owners wife said, I just fixed the toy and it is as good as new. He asked me if I wanted it, and I just couldn't say no. After a good cleaning, I put this one in and Maxx has not stopped playing with it.

newtoy1.jpg

Maxx might be going through a bad time right, but at least his has 3 new distractions to occupy his time.

OP
Bobioden

Bobioden

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
Parrots
Maxx & Emma -Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conures (Male & Female)
25 views and not one comment? No, Wow nice, cool toys. Nothing.

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Love them! Nice to see you looking out for Max during his tough times ;)

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
Looks like fun! I just love buying new birdie toys! :) (btw, some of the 25 views were likely by "guests" not registered to post, so don't feel too badly) :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts