• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
I must say, Hannah and the Rickeybird are kindred spirits. Check 'em out, lol.

Tami2

Aug 18, 2017
New Jersey
Parrots
Levi - 6 yr old CAG

DOH-4/2/2016
If I wasn't voting for my own bird I'd be voting for Tami2 - Levi, that is just such an adorable picture, I have a feeling it will win this one. :)

Awww ... thank you so much ☺️ we are honored.

Good Luck everyone. Great theme & awesome images. 😁

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)
Please note the new Avatar as per the direction of Ellie's Campaign Manager.

We encourage everyone to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE for Ellie. You still have 24 hours remaining so VOTE, VOTE, VOTE for Ellie...:D LOL

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
As Lilly Pilly’s Global Campaign Manager I’d like to add “vote early, vote often!”

But as we’ve recently experienced here in Aussieland there’s no such thing as a sure thing!

Casper223

Apr 27, 2019
Gulf Coast, Louisiana/Mississippi State Line S/E
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo "Zoey"
I think I submitted a blurred picture :)
I do appreciate the concern though!
It was the way that the auto flash +her coloring distorted the image.

It's okay Noodles123, I found the picture of Noodles, can the judges still enter it into the contest please???

pMs6P6u.jpg

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?

It's okay Noodles123, I found the picture of Noodles, can the judges still enter it into the contest please???

pMs6P6u.jpg

LOL! That's not her, but she does look like that haha! Thanks though.

Casper223

Apr 27, 2019
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo "Zoey"

pMs6P6u.jpg

LOL! That's not her, but she does look like that haha! Thanks though.

Ahhhhh, Come on Noodles123, I just cleaned her picture up a hair on my laptop, darkened it a little, and look some of the blurr out of the original, This is what was left...... Hey Judges, were ready to re-enter Noodles123 The new and Improved version!! :smile002::smile002::smile002:

Casper223

Apr 27, 2019
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo "Zoey"
As Lilly Pilly’s Global Campaign Manager I’d like to add “vote early, vote often!”

But as we’ve recently experienced here in Aussieland there’s no such thing as a sure thing!

Exactly how does one do the "Vote Often"part, as I'd love to vote for more than just one.....Like as in most all of them.... Please do share lol

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Ahhhhh, Come on Noodles123, I just cleaned her picture up a hair on my laptop, darkened it a little, and look some of the blurr out of the original, This is what was left...... Hey Judges, were ready to re-enter Noodles123 The new and Improved version!! :smile002::smile002::smile002:

But you obviously got a little overzealous and completely scrubbed the lovely Mama Noodles from the pic in the process. Lol!

Me? I'm a big fan of her official entry! Such a fun photo, and really captures the dynamic between them.
2i75wyo.jpg

Casper223

Apr 27, 2019
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo "Zoey"

But you obviously got a little overzealous and completely scrubbed the lovely Mama Noodles from the pic in the process. Lol!

Me? I'm a big fan of her official entry! Such a fun photo, and really captures the dynamic between them.
2i75wyo.jpg

I tried hard to get Noodles123 Mama back into the Photo, I worked and worked at it, but in cleaning up the photo, and slightly changing camera angles to the optimum angle, Her Mama disappeared from the picture, and since we were running into a time constraint, I had to briskly complete my work, and submit the best I could come up with.... My apologies Noodles Mama, But I can only do what I can do....lol

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I also love noodles official entry (especially because it is actually Noodles and her beautiful Mama!)

OP
Scott

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Candid raw images are often the best. Use of enhancing software removes a bit of charm imo!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Make it four! I also love the sweet photo of Noodles, classic beatific Too pose and her lovely Mommy watching over her.

Scott, thanks again for putting together this month’s amazing contest, each and every entry is truly epic. Of course that doesn’t help with choosing only one entry.

Best of luck, Everyone!

Casper223

Apr 27, 2019
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo "Zoey"
Make it four! I also love the sweet photo of Noodles, classic beatific Too pose and her lovely Mommy watching over her.

Scott, thanks again for putting together this month’s amazing contest, each and every entry is truly epic. Of course that doesn’t help with choosing only one entry.

Best of luck, Everyone!

Oh great, that makes Four!!

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
SI Eclectus Female, Ellie; RS/SI Eclectus Male, Bertie (both adopted as rescue/re-home)

pMs6P6u.jpg

Ellie's Campaign Manager is alerting the public to be on the alert for Casper the ghost. The person is a renown fraudulent worker for the opposition party. We propose immediate banning for such actions.:D

Remember, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE for Ellie:red1:

Last edited:

Ellie777Australia

Apr 12, 2019
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
With three "Well Armed Super Moderators" commenting on one of my posts says a lot..... I believe I'll just take 3 steps back now Turn around and run..... lol

Yu da ghost Casper...no need to run...they can't see you....but ELLIE CAN so run for your life fraudulent campaign worker of the opposition!:04:

Valyndris

Apr 24, 2019
Canada
Parrots
Jacob the blue and gold macaw
I keep hearing vote for Ellie... Must vote for Ellie... Oops sorry, I already voted. But in all seriousness that photo of Ellie you entered is really awesome. Was it had to get her to hold the pen properly? I can't imagine getting my T-Rex of a macaw to do anything like that, he's mostly the bite, bite, toss type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions