Members Albums

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Maui - Male CAG (my baby) (Mom's babies) KiKi - Sun Conure, Fred & Wilma - Fisher Lovebirds, Gully,Sweetie,Baby - Cockatiels, Mork & Mindy - Zebra Finches Luna,Sky,Jilly - Budgies 16 Gouldian Finches
For some reason, all the sudden, I'm unable to see my friends photo albums anymore. When I first joined the forum, once I was friends with someone, I was able to take a look-see at their photo's of their birds.
Now, I can't see ANYONES Albums anymore, it's almost like that whole tab/box on the right has disapperared?!?

Maybe you guys can help with this? Has this been brought up before?

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
For some reason, all the sudden, I'm unable to see my friends photo albums anymore. When I first joined the forum, once I was friends with someone, I was able to take a look-see at their photo's of their birds.
Now, I can't see ANYONES Albums anymore, it's almost like that whole tab/box on the right has disapperared?!?

Maybe you guys can help with this? Has this been brought up before?

I recall once Bobby wanted members to view pictures of Ashley, in his album, and could not. I check it out, I was able to view them.
Will look into it now now, will get back to you a.s.a.p.
;)

OP
lisamarie973

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Maui - Male CAG (my baby) (Mom's babies) KiKi - Sun Conure, Fred & Wilma - Fisher Lovebirds, Gully,Sweetie,Baby - Cockatiels, Mork & Mindy - Zebra Finches Luna,Sky,Jilly - Budgies 16 Gouldian Finches
Okay, thanks Ant!! I can not see yours either. Hmm, curious isn't it?

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Perhaps something has changed and we were not informed

I will explain how I go into a members album, and tell me is this the same procedure you follow....
Click on a members name
On the right hand side of the screen, scroll down to albums
Click on Show all albums

OP
lisamarie973

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Yes, but the problem is, there isn't any box that reads "albums" anymore. It's like that box is no longer there??? It used to be the last one down on the right, but it's not there for me to see anymore.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Yes, but the problem is, there isn't any box that reads "albums" anymore. It's like that box is no longer there??? It used to be the last one down on the right, but it's not there for me to see anymore.

I have queried it, will get back to you shortly.
4_9_8.gif

PLEASE BE PATIENT IT SEEMS WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Last edited:
OP
lisamarie973

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
No Problem, Ant. I was just curious to know if I was the only one having the issue or not. Take your time, please don't feel rushed, I just wanted to bring it to someones attention in case there was a problem.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Hi Lisa, thanks for being patient. hang in there a little longer

Admin have been informed, they are looking into it, trying to solve the problem
a.s.a.p.

Ant

OP
lisamarie973

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Hi Ant,

Yep, I'm hangin on!! No problem.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 6, 2009
OK guys, here's the problem. We have two "photo galleries" set up on this site. The built in "Albums" that I believe everyone is referring to, as well as the "Photo Gallery" link up top that was the existing photo gallery the site was running.

I've checked both, and both seem to work for me.

So Lisa, I need more details from you in order to even attempt to fix this.

1. If you click on this link: Parrot Forum's Gallery - can you view the photos?

2. If you click on this link: http://www.parrotforums.com/members/antoinette-albums.html - can you view the photos?

3. Are you simply looking for the link on the drop down menu when clicking on someones username and it's not there?

4. Are you looking for the "Photo Count" number near the "Thanks" and "Join Date" field and it's not there?

Please be very detailed and specific or I am unable to troubleshoot the problem.

Most Reactions

Latest posts