more baby pictures ... you've GOT to look at these :)

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
*proud parront moment*

yah, they are darlings arnt they :)

Oh, and looking at them mu hands do NOT look that fat! I guess the camera but all 10 pounds onto my hands :p

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
indigo, indigo!!! oh how marvelous your pics are!!! babies, babies everywhere!! what darlings, just sweet darlings!!!!! :60: :07: :60: :07:

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
*beams*

tomorrow (im going to handle them every day at least once) i am thinking about taking a little baby bird video :) ... probably will ... and of course I will post it on my photobucket thingy.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh my what precious little bundles of fluff you have so beautiful and tiny. :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
The babies are absolutely gorgeous!They are just perfect!:):)
Looks like you and parent birds did a great job so far!
Welldone!:D

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
I am hoping to get a scale this week (something I aught to have already) to keep track of all my birds weights, but most specifically the babies. I wil post more pictures when I get them.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh yeah, scales are a very good investment, a sure way to know if your fids are not losing weight. Bucc would never go on the scales, and I had to do a feel check which was okay but not very accurate. Now he sits on them like a good boy. :D :D and all because he saw Kito on them getting lots of scritches and hugs.

Most Reactions