My Hand Tamed Yellow Ring-Neck (Rio & Linda).

DanaR

Feb 9, 2013
Media
Missouri
Parrots
Sun Conure (Tequi),
Quaker Parrot (Kiwi),
Cockatiel (Jax),
Cockatiel (Kylie)
Such lovely birds! Indian Ringnecks, of any color, are so beautiful - I find myself quite fascinated by them.

MarciaLove

Jan 4, 2012
USA Georgia
Parrots
Sugar the Blue Crown Conure♂, Merlin the Camelot Macaw♂
great pictures!! they are adorable!!! and LOVE the cage! I love Lutino Ringnecks I rescued a green one once he was a sweetie but after rescuing him I found him a better home I always wanted to get a Lutino though :)

OP
NoorCages

NoorCages

Oct 8, 2012
Sialkot,Pakistan.
Parrots
Latino Indian RingNeck
Such lovely birds! Indian Ringnecks, of any color, are so beautiful - I find myself quite fascinated by them.

great pictures!! they are adorable!!! and LOVE the cage! I love Lutino Ringnecks I rescued a green one once he was a sweetie but after rescuing him I found him a better home I always wanted to get a Lutino though :)

Beautiful pictures. I think lutino's are stunning :)

thanks for liking.... Hope fully on this weekend you will see some more freshly photos.

Turk

Feb 14, 2013
Michigan
Parrots
Bogey - YN Amazon Hatched Jan. 1982
Noorcages, thank you so much for sharing! Great pictures of your wonderful birds( I've looked through them three times now)!:rolleyes:

chippy

Feb 16, 2013
Parrots
2 Indian Ringnecks, Tiki (DH's) and Pippin (mine), 1 lovebird, Gemma (DD's) and 1 in birdy Heaven... RIP, Wilbur.
Wow..they are GORGEOUS and watching them grow up through your pictures was wonderful! :D

Most Reactions