My new Green Cheek "Tori"

OP
Kokihi

Kokihi

Aug 11, 2010
Santa Barbara county, California
Parrots
One Green Cheek Conure: Tori
Nope, The vet has my cell number, and my droid took a swim. Apparently phones don't like that, cuz it doesn't work anymore. T-T

I'll call them and ask though once I get it working again, or the next time I take him down there.

Tori is such a good birdy! He is starting to get nice and social with everyone in my family, and the people that come over a lot. He'll take a treat or a piece of food from just about anyone now. <3

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
Glad all is going well. I also use Droid and, no, they don't like water or even extreme humidity.

bogo1

Jun 22, 2010
Media
Albums
Missouri
Parrots
Sam (GCC)
Gem (CBC)
Merry and Teechka (parakeets)
and non FIDS:
Harvey and Jed (dogs) Jolte and Churney (cats) Twister and Mac (horses) Nikolas and Aleksndr (ducks )
its a boy? oh well..
Guess I will get it right at least 50% of the time...law of averages....

Floodsy

Nov 17, 2010
Media
Parrots
Dallas the Black Capped Conure
That is such an adorable bird! I'm also a new owner so I'm not quite sure how to get a bird to warm up to you. I have a book called Your Happy Healthy Pet Conure 2nd Edition by Julie Rach Mancini. It's been helping me a lot with my conure. I can't remember whether I got it at Petco or Petsmart but it was on of the two. Good luck with your new bird!

Most Reactions

Latest posts