My new pet store job!

ann

Feb 18, 2011
USA
Parrots
1 nanday conure Black Jack, 1 Brotogeris parakeet Whiff, 1 ring neck dove Eliza, and 6 society finches (3 are tame). RIP my parent pairs of societies and my little gouldian finches
Hello, I am excited to say that I work at a pet store now! Usually I just stack shelves, but sometimes I work the parrot room. I love it, I get to teach people about birds and help them pick the right one for them (if there is one). I also get to play with the parrots and have gained experience handling all sorts of birds. However, I get bit too lol, but I've gotten used to it. The Amazon's and small cockatoos had it in for me, but they were still pretty sweet once they calmed down. I am really enjoying it, and the best part is, I can play with all sorts of birds before I pick one (I'm trying to convince my parents to let me get another bird for my 17th birthday). I'll post pictures later~

Oct 8, 2013
Texas
Parrots
White-bellied Caiques
Black-headed Caiques
I always wanted to work in a pet store when I was young!

I nevee did get to but I got the next best thing I get to run my own parrot supply store and I get to raise babies. Yay! I am excited for you. I am sure you will have fun :)

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
lucky!....I've often thought of working at a pet store, but ours is just stupid, lol.
Pet Smart is not an option.

sounds like you are enjoying your job, when you wake up in the morning and WANT to go to work, then you know that job is the right one! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts