Need some advice--- again!!!

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
You're obsessed because you love them. ;)

Give your heart time to heal. Over time you will be ready to add more fids back into your life. Give it time. :)

GaryBV

Nov 2, 2013
Southwestern Pennsylvania
Parrots
Pacific Parrotlets - green Beanieboy and blue Skya;
Fischer Lovebirds - Mariposa and Papillon
I think it's a very positive thing that when you see or notice a problem that you react right away and try to get as much information as you can about it - with birds, as many of us know, time is of essence and things can go down quickly. Rather than thinking less of you Crim, I think MORE of you.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
OMG I would of freeked out!!!
That poo sort of looks like a half developed chick but no shell.
I have no advice that I can give accept good luck and I hope your bird gets through this.

when you breed you see all sorts of things!!, trust me I never like it, but you get use to it, but it gets emotional at times:confused:

Don't I know it Beth.....I went through it last time with little EggBert and that broke my heart.... :(

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Please, please don't blame yourself and it is obvious how much you love your babies! You have had a terrible run of luck(and that's what it was, nothing you did). They say that bad things come in threes so hopefully it will be clear sailing and flying from here on out. I also think more of you for the love and care you give your birds.

Echo

Dec 7, 2009
USA
Parrots
Green Cheek Conures, Crimson Conures, CAG, Pionus, Budgies, Goffin Cockatoo
We are not here to judge one another but rather help one another, in both our joys and our tragedies with our fids.

We can learn a lot by sharing our stories, and it takes more guts to share the problems than to share the great ones! CRIMSON, you got a lot of guts to share yours (repetitively LOL)even though you feel we would think less of you.....you did this because you care more about helping your birds that what anybody will think of you! So I really doubt than anyone could think that you are a bad bird owner!

It's normal to feel OFF birds after everything that has happened to you lately. You get that fear in your stomach that something bad is going to happen again. JUST LET IT GO. You provide the best that you can for them, and the rest is up to destiny.....Let it go and all will be well.

Most Reactions

Latest posts