New Forum Member with an Indian Ringneck on the way!

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
The wires are the real danger. As long as the bulbs are screwed in tightly they shouldn't be a problem.

This picture was in my Facebook memories for the day, it's the day a year ago when Nohea learned to turn the lamp on and off! She was very proud of herself!
851cad8325872b534e5a9c6e457d9de2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
U

UnkTob

Sep 19, 2017
Spudville, Idaho
Parrots
My beautiful and hilarious little parakeet, Strat, (short for the Stratacaster guitar, since he loved rock music) passed away a few months ago, after 7 years of fun and craziness. Just got an IRN!
Cords are scary. I have a big stereo/home theater set up in my living room where we will be hanging out most, plus guitar amps, game consoles, etc. Trying to cover them has been an exercise in futility so far.

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
I know that feeling Unk

you can get some pretty cheap easy to use stuff in Amazon to hide cables, wall runners, wire box things stuff like that. With my PC set-up at home I had loads of cables everywhere but now after using them you can't see the wires

OP
U

UnkTob

Sep 19, 2017
Spudville, Idaho
Parrots
My beautiful and hilarious little parakeet, Strat, (short for the Stratacaster guitar, since he loved rock music) passed away a few months ago, after 7 years of fun and craziness. Just got an IRN!
Is it just my imagination, or in my little buddy getting a ring? Perhaps wishful thinking on my behalf?

Attachments

• IMG_1675.jpg
    IMG_1675.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1661.jpg
    IMG_1661.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Hens actually get a feint ring as well so don't get TOO excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
U

UnkTob

Sep 19, 2017
Spudville, Idaho
Parrots
Ah... So my little friend still could be Andy or Andi.

He or she is still afraid of my hands to a certain degree, so I'm pretty sure my hands yanking out a feather for DNA testing.... Yeah, that wouldn't help the situation. LOL

So... The wait continues. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts