New to the forum!

Haylie

Apr 20, 2012
Michigan
Parrots
Stormy, Blue Crowned Conure
Hello everyone! I'm bored at work and decided to find a parrot forum and ended up here!

I have a blue crowned conure that I ADORE. He's a baby still, only 8 months old, and the cutest little guy ever. His name is Stormy and he was hatched on my husband and I's first anniversary.

Can't wait to get to know all of you! :)

FutureDVM

Jan 20, 2012
Colorado
Parrots
Crimson Bellied Conure (Penny), Maximillian Pionus (Piper), Lovebird (Poco)
Welcome to the forum! There are lots of fellow conure lovers here, so you should fit right in. We'd love to see some pictures of your bird!

QuackQuack

Oct 20, 2011
Midwest USA
Parrots
KITTY: Pineapple Green Cheek Conure (2 year old)
BODE: Nanday Conure (5 years old)
KIWI & BLUE: English Budgerigars (RIP after 10 years)
Welcome to the forum! I have a Green Cheek Conure and a Nanday Conure. I'm also newly married having just celebrated my own anniversary recently! I hope you find this forum as helpful as I have. I've been a bird owner for 12 years, and they can always surprise you with a new behavior!

cdog

Feb 20, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Parrots
Sully-2 year old cinnamon and Bella-3 year old normal
breeding pair of gcc, Scooter & BeeBee-Sully and Bella's normal son's, Rosey- Bella and Sully's cinnamon daughter, Ella & Sunny-American budgies
Welcome to the forum, we love pictures.:D

Mozzie

Mar 20, 2012
Media
Utah
Parrots
African grey (peppers)
Blue crown conure (Mozzie)
Sun conure (sunny)
Jenday conure (Bo)
Blue fronted amazon (Casey)
Hi! Welcome to the forum! I also have a Blue Crown Conure. He is such a little sweetie too!! I also have a Sun Conure, and a Jenday Conure. So I am a little bit Conure Crazy!! However I also have an African Grey and my Son has a Blue Fronted Amazon that lives with us. So I guess you could say I'm just plain Parrot Crazy! But they are all so much fun!!!

Most Reactions