News!

miloslave

May 17, 2010
South Africa - Cape Town
Parrots
Mustache Parakeet - Milo
CAG - Charlie
Just got word from the vet. Charlie is a boy!

He has also been chipped and the nasty ring that bothered him do much has been removed.

The vet also took a look at Milo and declared both to be in very good condition.

Very good news all around. I must say Charlie took to driving in a car (4th time In his life) without missing a beat. :D

OP
miloslave

miloslave

May 17, 2010
South Africa - Cape Town
Parrots
Mustache Parakeet - Milo
CAG - Charlie
uploadfromtaptalk1419347266411.jpg

Pretty boy! :D

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Fantastic news! I know you were a very concerned parront, glad it's done and Charlie is now safely chipped and rid of his pesky ring. Please give both your handsome boys extra skritches for having perfect vet visits.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Charlie is so beautiful! I am so happy that both vet visits had great results:)

OP
miloslave

miloslave

May 17, 2010
South Africa - Cape Town
Parrots
Mustache Parakeet - Milo
CAG - Charlie
Lol, Milo will be highly upset if I try to give him a scritch, you are not allowed to mess with his "hair". But his rendition of velcro is very good, Lol.

Charlie still seesaw between "don't touch me, I kill you" and "oooohhhh that's nice, don't stop" :D

Both seems very tired tonight, it has been a long day for them, so I have just put them to bed. There is not a peep from underneath the covers!

Most Reactions