Olly and Binky

michellebaughman

Sep 1, 2014
Media
Parrots
Binky my 11 month old quaker,brought him home July 11,2014. Olly my o.w.a is 8 years old.brought him home,sept.3rd. :-)
Been having a blast with my boys. We went on a camping trip,they had so much fun.but the most fun was how extremely happy Olly was when we got back home! When he seen where he was I thought he was gonna turn back flips! Just did my heart good to know he is so happy here.he wakes up every morning,so excited and playful like he's just happy to be alive. :) he now steps up on my arm more than the stick.....we have even been finger/beak wrestling and he is always gentle...very smart bird.Binky and I took our first shower together and it made me wonder why I haven't been doing that all along! He danced around,chirped,played and was just a pleasure..now he even let's me wrap him in a towel and hold him like a baby to dry off and stay warm....thank God for FIDS! :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Nice update! I'm glad you're having so much fun with them.

4dugnlee

Apr 27, 2014
Ohio
Parrots
Sassy - 13 y.o. Blue Front Amazon, Cisco - 6 y.o. Sun Conure, Peanut - 8 y.o. U2
Fred - 2(?) y.o. Cockatiel, Ginger - 3 or 4(?) y.o. Cockatiel
Aww...sounds like you all are doing great and everyone is feeling quite at home and comfortable! I agree...thank God for fids!!

Most Reactions