Our new baby...

ShreddedOakAviary

Jul 13, 2011
Parrots
M2's, U2's, G2's, RB2's, VOS, RLA's, BFA's, DYHA's, Dusky Pionus, Blue and Green Quakers, Meyers Parrots, VOS, GW Macaw's, Harlequin Macaws, Tiels, YNA, TAG's, CAG's, Blue Crown Conures, Red sided Ecl
photobucket-11070-1338936016259.jpg

This is our new shire filly born June 4th at 1:00a.m. We named her Hofpars Hobby Holly (Holly) (and no I don't mean "Holly Hobby")

She is a 150 pounds pain in my butt :D

OP
ShreddedOakAviary

ShreddedOakAviary

Jul 13, 2011
Parrots
M2's, U2's, G2's, RB2's, VOS, RLA's, BFA's, DYHA's, Dusky Pionus, Blue and Green Quakers, Meyers Parrots, VOS, GW Macaw's, Harlequin Macaws, Tiels, YNA, TAG's, CAG's, Blue Crown Conures, Red sided Ecl
photobucket-9327-1338838080881.jpg

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Good gracious , she's got LEGs.

greycloud

Mar 21, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Parrots
Sammy-Umbrella Too-rescued,
Dexter-CAG-rehomed handicapped,
Sterling-CAG-rehomed retired breeder.
Sunshine-12 yo CAG-adopted
OMG! She is freaking adorable! Congrats and I love the name!

OP
ShreddedOakAviary

ShreddedOakAviary

Jul 13, 2011
Parrots
Her sire produced the guiness book of world records tallest horse, who jeld the title until she tragically passed away. This filly's half sister was 21handsI the day she died. (For non horse people horses are measured to the top of their withers (back right behind neck), and a "hand" is 4 inches. )

She won't be nearly as tall... maybe eighteen hands. Not sure yet.

OP
ShreddedOakAviary

ShreddedOakAviary

Jul 13, 2011
Parrots
If it helps her mothers back us just over my head, and this babies back is just above my waste line. Fyi... I'm 5'7"

Last edited:

Spiritbird

Banned
Banned
Aug 20, 2009
Media
she is so beautiful. You have your work cut out for you but also all the joy of watching her grow up.

Most Reactions

Latest posts