Oct 21, 2010
Media
Central Wisconsin (USA)
Parrots
Salsa = Severe Macaw
Frank = CAG
Izzy = Blue and Gold
Hi All
I adopted my two birds from Parrot Valley Rescue in Coon Valley Wisconsin, i was up there saturday photographing some of the great birds they have to make a calendar to sell as a fundraiser, here is a link to some of the photos that will be used, and some of the birds that are avail, i DO know both greys, the mustache and one or two more went home on Saturday, but some of these GORGEOUS birds are still available....

OutOfTheOrdinary's Photos | SmugMug
:green2::grey:

lisamarie973

Sep 25, 2010
Bradenton, FL.
Parrots
Maui - Male CAG (my baby) (Mom's babies) KiKi - Sun Conure, Fred & Wilma - Fisher Lovebirds, Gully,Sweetie,Baby - Cockatiels, Mork & Mindy - Zebra Finches Luna,Sky,Jilly - Budgies 16 Gouldian Finches
Oh my goodness. Let me go gather up some good sized cages, I'll be right there to get them all. LOL. I wish!

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Hey Karrie, Just wanted to take a minute to thank you for both making room in your heart and life to adopt a couple our feathered friends in need, and for sharing pics of those in the same situation, I love your idea of a calander, if you manage to get that accomplished please PM me, I would be more than happy to buy one to support such a worthy cause :)

cghoosier21

Nov 8, 2010
Media
Indiana
Parrots
Black Capped Conure- Rocky (hatched 5/8/10
Where is Coon Valley, Wisconsin? i use to live in a village outside of milwaukee called elm grove i really wana move back to wisconsin its so much better than indiana lol but those birds are awesome wish i lived up there otherwise i would def rescue one of them

Bobby34231

Jun 25, 2010
Media
Albums
Sarasota,Florida
Parrots
Quincy - Blue Throated Macaw, Skittles and Dusty - Rose Breasted Too's,
Joey - Yellow Crown Amazon, Ashley - CAG
Sent you a PM :)

Got it, thanks Karrie, I'm in for one calander, who's next? ;).......I can't speak for Karrie, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving the info on how you can get yours, please contact her in a PM if interested, not here in the open forum, otherwise you'll get me fired :09:........lol

mellykyitus

Oct 22, 2010
Media
south wales UK
Parrots
Angel the blue and gold macaw, mimsy the lesser sulphur too, rocky the galah & willow the blue crowned conure.
you got frank!! i'm so pleased, how's he settling in? xxxxx

OP
SalsasMom

SalsasMom

Oct 21, 2010
Media
Central Wisconsin (USA)
Parrots
Salsa = Severe Macaw
Frank = CAG
Izzy = Blue and Gold
Coon Valley is right near LaCrosse, WI...Melody, he's doing AWESOME so far....such a joy to have here (so far) :) and he has made my lil Salsa more of a snuggler ;-)

Thanks for the PM's as soon as i know the price for sure etc. i will respond to everyone with the contact information....i had them sent right to the rescue so she has to deal with the shipping them out :) tee hee...i guess i CAN order more tho if need be, wasn't sure how well this would go over

Most Reactions

Latest posts