Pictures of my Green Cheeck

PaulaK

Feb 24, 2012
Pa
Parrots
Mattie A One year old Green Cheeck Conure
Some members have asked for pictures of my Green Cheeck so here they are. Some of them may not be the best becuse she didnt want to pose LOL. I will try and get more

. 2012-02-21_13-32-07_632.jpg

2012-02-24_19-45-10_15.jpg

2012-02-25_20-03-03_164.jpg

2012-02-25_20-56-32_154.jpg

2012-02-25_20-56-39_285.jpg
:green2:

OP
PaulaK

PaulaK

Feb 24, 2012
Pa
Parrots
Thank you Indy. She is doing well tomorrow will be a week since she has been with us.

DaCoSim

Feb 17, 2012
Katy, TX
Parrots
Tiels- Calypso & Syrio~
GCCs- Turq- Midori & Luna
Pine-Moonshine, YS-Sunshine ~
Linnies - Yoshi & Sonic~
Letties - Link and Nimbus~
She is a DOLL!!!!! What a cutie!

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
She is very cute!

Rowdy doesn't pose well for pictures either. I have taken at least 100 of her back as she runs off to get into something else!

OP
PaulaK

PaulaK

Feb 24, 2012
Pa
Parrots
Very cute pics. Mattie looks to be quite the character! lol

She is very cute!

Rowdy doesn't pose well for pictures either. I have taken at least 100 of her back as she runs off to get into something else!

Yes Lex she is quite the character, just like a child she will only do what she wants to do when she wants to do it.

Roxy, its like she does the cutiest things untill I get the camera out and she is like oh no your not LOL. I am still amazed everyday how much I enjoy having a GCC. They have such great personalitys and very loving bird. If it was up to her she would play with the 5 year old all day. Even though my DD Kylee would love that, she is still to afaid to hold her. At this time it is a good thing at times Mattie can still be a little nippy.

Roxy_9_2011

Feb 3, 2012
Media
Albums
Michigan
Parrots
Roxy-Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure, Zeus-Turquoise conure, Carlos- YN Amazon & Jazz- GW macaw
She's adorable of course! My Roxy is the same way with the camera, she will be doing something worthy to put on AFV (america's funniest videos) and then the second I get the camera out she stops. :p

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
If Rowdy sees the camera, she stops whatever funny thing she was doing and runs up to me showing anger and screeching, lol! She didn't used to be that bad about it. She may be feeling a bit more territorial right now as well due to having 2 pretty new bird companions now.

OP
PaulaK

PaulaK

Feb 24, 2012
Pa
Parrots
Its something to have a pet at times to be smarter than you LOL. I just had Mattie out and we were playing so I got some new pictures that I will put in my album. If they turned out that is LOL.

Most Reactions

Latest posts