Question about signature collage

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Hi, so I was wondering how you guys get or make the signature parrot collages. I would love to do it but I don't know how. :rolleyes: So if any one can tell me, that would be great! Thanks! :)

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
"Willie"&"Lola"B&G Macaw,
"Dixie"LSC2, and "Nico" Scarlet Macaw.
I used to do it on my windows computer with a photo program. Haven't try that on my mac yet...

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Lilo - Female Green Cheek Conure ~ Pal - male cockatiel ~ Pheobe - female cockatiel
Oh ok, I will look into that. Thanks!

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
Oh I have tried to have a picture as a signature but it never showed up. So how do I get it to?

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
I'm pretty sure you can save the file in photobucket and use it in the signature area under user cp.

MikeyTN

Feb 1, 2011
Antioch, TN
Parrots
See I just changed my signature using photobucket file. I copied the direct link and click on image icon and paste within then previewed it and its there then I click ok. If you want it centered you must click on the center button first then image icon then paste link.

OP
kq_fan

kq_fan

Jun 26, 2013
Media
Seattle, Washington
Parrots
I don't have a photo bucket account. :( maybe ill ask my dad if I can. If I do thank you for telling me what to do about it! That will help. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts