Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Holy cow!!! Another fire?! Sheesh!!! I'd be too paranoid to sleep- sounds like a stakeout is in order to catch this jerk! I'll bring my camera and shotgun and we'll have a sleepover, mmm k?? [emoji6]

A sleepover would be awesome, Shirre, and Allee said she will bring her gun and come too...we can be just like Charlie's Angels:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Well, it's been quiet for awhile...until last night. This time someone threw a molotov cocktail right into my neighbour's backyard. Thank goodness they did not hit anything but grass. The police were here and said they already have 4 people in custody, but there are obviously more people involved. Hopefully the neighbour's camera caught the offenders! They weren't home when this happened, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that they catch the rest of these people.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I know, Karen, it is just getting worse and worse. I am really hoping that they were in camera range.

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
That's awful Terry! I was relieved to hear they had some in custody! I hope the camera does some good in catching the rest.

It's happened to THIS same neighbor more than once right? Sounds like this neighbor has enemies?

I hope all this gets taken care of ASAP!!

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
VERY VERY sorry Terry, I think at this point we know someone is out to get the neighbor? What's the story on the 4 they already got?

Not fair you are being endangered by someones "grudge", at least you know they are not targeting you

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
OMG!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱

Are these the same hoodlums that caused all the other fires???

Ducatimom

Jun 10, 2014
Media
Colorado Springs, CO
Parrots
6 yr old Sun Conure (Ducati)
OMG Terry! Seriously a malotov cocktail?! I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. Hopefully you have that emergency plan in place now just in case.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
This is insane! I'm so sorry you're being put through this madness! Is it actually the same neighbor who was hit before? And are the 4 people in custody from the prior investigation, or were they just caught last night?

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
It is the same neighbour, this is 4 fires for just them now. I do not think they were caught last night, the police made it sound like they had caught them before. We do have an emergency plan in place and I am just praying we never have to use it.

Most Reactions