SEXIST QUESTION only men can reply (not that I can stop the ladies) Is your bird your bro and is it F or M (srsly girls can reply ok)

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
OK allow me to Restate it. As a MALE....is your female bird or your male bird...More into you and sweet (never bite)... Your best friend....

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
My wording appears to be very clear. Clarity /foundation of your agreement is based around what?
I think here is the confusion: I meant β€œI could not have said it better”, which is a saying frequently shortened to β€œCouldn’t have said it better”.

Edit: This is the correct use of the saying from what I have observed, but I may be wrong.

Edit 2: I believe this saying means β€œyou said that very well and I agree with you completely”

Last edited:
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Clarity /foundation of your agreement is based around what?
Maybe in the comment above I misinterpreted. But do I need a reason to agree other than the fact that your beliefs on this matter seem to be the same as mine?

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Just asking a question.

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
OK allow me to Restate it. As a MALE....is your female bird or your male bird...More into you and sweet (never bite)... Your best friend....
Stormy is pretty sweet, never bites. But he's a little bit crazy as most male budgies are.

KissyBeak

Feb 5, 2022
Parrots
White budgie (lotus)
Denim cobalt linnie (neelu)
Female birds are usually the opposite of what us humans consider β€œfeminine”
Totally, and I sometimes think to myself, maybe they are also the opposite of what our society β€œwants” women to be like.

Bc I have to be honest, when bird people told me not to get a female bc they are β€œterritorial, bossy, moody, b~~~~es, witchy, bitey, etc…”, I was kind of like, isn’t this is what people call a woman who speaks her mind and acts without limitations ? πŸ˜‚

I do know women who are more like bossy budgies… and I love them, haha

My girl girl is super feminine to me, but that feminine energy includes not only being sweet, clingy, docile and snuggly, but F around and you’ll find out energy as well.
Tbh I kind of love that about her.
She will protect her β€œnest” at all costs, she’s a brave tiny warrior princess 🀣

Love these random, funny (and apparently confusing πŸ˜…) threads… I just love hearing about everyone babiez

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Rb TALK.jpg

Hello, this here is me, which am the Rickeybird. There's two humans in my life, one is rooster which I don't like and same as in the wild, I fight with every rooster I see. Other human is my hen which is huge and got no feathers and hasn't had an egg in our 39 years together, but I love her anyway, besides, what else am I gonna do?? If I were still in Patagonia I would rule the land but OH WELL. Okay, that is report from me which am the Rickeybird.

KissyBeak

Feb 5, 2022
Parrots
White budgie (lotus)
Denim cobalt linnie (neelu)
View attachment 55957
Hello, this here is me, which am the Rickeybird. There's two humans in my life, one is rooster which I don't like and same as in the wild, I fight with every rooster I see. Other human is my hen which is huge and got no feathers and hasn't had an egg in our 39 years together, but I love her anyway, besides, what else am I gonna do?? If I were still in Patagonia I would rule the land but OH WELL. Okay, that is report from me which am the Rickeybird.
My hen which is huge ROFLLLL

… what else am I gonna do? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
39 yrs together and no egg πŸ’€

Most Reactions

Latest posts