Sexist question only women can reply (not that I can stop the guys) Is your bird your girl and is it F or M (srsly guys can reply ok)

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
So your shoulder bird, is it M or F and who is the most "GIRL" ..."GIRL" bird you have or have had. My femails were GIRLS.....The males also, but not as much, curious on your take. Yes running two different threads Male and female. I'm just curious not trolling or anything.

hiriki

Oct 19, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
(Birdie - Jenday Conure)
(Kiwi - Green Cheek Conure)
(Elby - Lovebird)
(Gorou & Liberty - Ringneck Doves)
I say "girllll, what" to my jenday all the time. She was DNA sexed female just a few months ago, so she truly is a girllll.

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
I have three males and a hen in my herd.. I mean flock... of misfits. JUst happened to work out that way this time around. My most clingy is Charlie, the conure.

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
So your shoulder bird, is it M or F and who is the most "GIRL" ..."GIRL" bird you have or have had. My femails were GIRLS.....The males also, but not as much, curious on your take. Yes running two different threads Male and female. I'm just curious not trolling or anything.
Translate please. Even the title is incredibly confusing and contradicts itself at least twice.

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Call me slow on the uptake, but I don't understand your question clark_conure.
Based on his other question, I think he's asking if you have a very feminine bird (male or female). I may be interpreting this wrong though.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
I have no idea what is being asked, so I’m just going to answer like I do

I call Rico β€œgurl.” β€œBabygrill”, β€œgirlboss”, and similar things. Cricket is nicknamed girliepop though.

My birds are material gurlz, okay πŸ™„πŸ€š

Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss πŸ˜πŸ’…

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Now I am confused.... at the beginning I thought that only girls can reply but it looks like we are talking about female birds? And another thread is about male birds??

I don't understand the question either....

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
I, too, am VERY confused....

Featherii_Fids

Jan 15, 2022
Media
UAE, Abudhabi
Parrots
Yuko [M] - Yellow headed Budgie. [Healthy, Tame.]
Snowii [F] - BV dilute opaline lovebird. [Healthy, hand-raised.]
Luna [F] - Indigo budgie. [RIP,.]
I have no Idea what exactly the question means, But I'm just going to reply:

Snowii has one hell of a sassy attitude, And she is both my daughter and my bestie (she IS my daughter, nOne CaN pROvE mE wROnG) so I call her ' baba gril ' ' your highness ' ' her highness' ' smegsy birb ' ' and waay more.. but I don't remember anything else currently. but i very often say this phrase to her ' Slaaay girl, SlaAAaY ' & ' MateriAl GwoRl ' . And somehow, My guess of her gender according to her attitude and not physical looks were surprisingly correct.. Once I got her i could just feel it in my guts, so ig im a rlly good guesser πŸ’…πŸ˜

My chil is a material gworl, and none can prove me wrong 😍 🀚

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Now I am confused.... at the beginning I thought that only girls can reply but it looks like we are talking about female birds? And another thread is about male birds??

I don't understand the question either....
A gUy Is InFiLtRaTiNG hErE?

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Yes I wanted to see the difference in the "owners take" on each gender, of the owner. The reason for two threads. It's for science. And apparently a popular subject.

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Yes I wanted to see the difference in the "owners take" on each gender, of the owner. The reason for two threads. It's for science. And apparently a popular subject.
So you're asking about our opinions on male vs female birds? I'm still confuzzled.

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I don’t fully understand the question either but I will say: Ona is most definitely a girly girl. Before I knew her gender I had a gut instinct that she was a girl. She is a pretty girlie and she knows it! And she just has that girlie sweetness. I can’t imagine her being a boy.

Most Reactions

Latest posts