She has her days too..

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
...it was one on one tonight...After her dinner she stayed out while fluff boy was in his house banging his toys around.
So I took her into this room,gave her lots of scritches on her noggin until she had enough and backed away..then she sat on my shoulder while I talked to her,finished up and went into the living room.
We sat on the couch,Amy on my knee,and I stroked her back a bit,but she wasn't really in a lovey mood and turned away with her beaky open a bit as I tried to skritch a little more..she wanted no part of it and I knew to leave her be.
So I put her on the back of the couch,where she walked down and sat on a pillow,and proceeded to leave the aftermath of her dinner on the pillow.
I got a piece of paper towel to clean up her mess,and she turned and BIT ME! :eek:
Lucky for me,her beaky just grazed my finger,but it shocked the heck out of me!
AMY!! NO BITING!! she fluffed up at me,her eyeballs flashing.
OK that's it! In you go!! Calm down!

Its been a long time since she has done that to me..they have their bad/grumpy days too. :(

Jim

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Must be somethin in the air Jim, cuz Salty bit my son Erik ( who he loves) on the eye today. Not real bad, more of a bad pinch then a bite Whoa, I know what Amys bites are like, !

Most Reactions