So long cheeky little ray of light ; (

Amandastander

Jul 23, 2012
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Buster turquoisegrey IRN male, Piper buttercup IRN female. 2 Budgies who will soon be relocating to my brothers home.
So after a 3 month ilness due to age related heart failure, litlle missy Sunshine passed away on tuesday. She will be sorely missed by us all. Your name was Sunshine because you were a ray of light, not to mention your colours, yellow and bright, a touch of green, a blueish tail, your beak was the softest colour pink, and the other birds were jealous I think. You were a beauty my baby, and so very cute, the way you ruled the cage... Boy, you were good! Miss you always cutie pie. RIP Sunshine the budgie

OP
Amandastander

Amandastander

Jul 23, 2012
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Buster turquoisegrey IRN male, Piper buttercup IRN female. 2 Budgies who will soon be relocating to my brothers home.
She was close to 8. Cage looks so empty with her not there, the others also still look for her. She came to me allready an old lady from a friend of ours. But oh she was so cute! And full of beans, miss her

chippy

Feb 16, 2013
Parrots
2 Indian Ringnecks, Tiki (DH's) and Pippin (mine), 1 lovebird, Gemma (DD's) and 1 in birdy Heaven... RIP, Wilbur.
So sorry for your loss....

Most Reactions

Latest posts