Some cute pics

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Hehe Tom you are definitely one of Fargos best fans ;)

Haha Goaler what do you mean a globe toy? like a toy of Fargo? :p
Like this one?

by the way Fargo HATED it.. Eyes pinning and screaming the whole time hahahahaha
And that is why i could never have another bird :54:

Thanks Marcia :D

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
Bahahahahahaha oh Fargo, jealous of your toy! :p That was like Audrey when I gave her the eccy toy lmao

photo_zps0e425703.jpg

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Audrey looks like she is going to murder it!

That is why Fargo and Audrey shouldnt have chicks, they are both too selfish and jealous ;)

kc_y0

Nov 17, 2011
Media
Sydney
Parrots
Eclectus Female - Audrey.
Art - Budgie.
Astro - Budgie.
Mini - Budgie, RIP gorgeous girl.
Hahahahah so true, Audrey would eat the chicks if fargo paid too much attention to them :O lmao

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Audrey the overly attached girlfriend hahahahaha :p

I would love for Audrey and Fargo to meet one day, would be interesting ;)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thank you Josh!! :)
I see you have got a blue and gold macaw too, you have so many adventures ahead of you now! So exciting! You have a nice big family now :D x

Shayne

Jan 9, 2013
I wish I lived in Australia or anywhere hotter than UK really. We've had like 2 days of good weather and now it's back to rain, wind and the cold.

I took my macaw outside on that rare opportunity and he loved it but now he seems more agitated with the weather than I am. And now the weather forecast is saying that our summer is over before it's even really started. Maybe I should make him a waterproof down jacket. Pity I can't take him with me on the plane to California later this year.

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Ahhh see i wished i lived in England or Ireland.. Australia is way too hot ;) haha
In summer Fargo wont be able to go outside most days, because we had to have the aircon on all last summer, because it hit over 40 degrees, Fargo was panting like crazy if i didnt have the aircon on for him!

Could you get a little hoodie for when he goes outside?
Fargo has a hoodie, so i am going to try and put the hoodie over the harness, it seems easy enough haha

Shayne

Jan 9, 2013
That's the plan. Although it will have to be water proof. We also get a lot of rain and sleet without warning. Weather changes very quickly.

Anyway I'm sure they can take the heat if they're used to it. In the Amazon there were hundreds of them sitting out on the clay licks in the full blown sun. And then something spooks them and you see hundreds of them fly across the sky together. Then again that was the early morning sun.

Most Reactions