SteelyBird Monthly Fun Kit!

SteelyBird.com

Official Site Vendor
Feb 28, 2014
We've received a lot of great feedback from you all about wanting to get toys for your birds on a monthly basis to help you save time, money, and keep you and your bird surprised and entertained!

We are excited to announce the SteelyBird Monthly Fun Kit!

By subscribing to our monthly service, you will receive one new box of surprise bird toys, treats, and/or other goodies, which will ship straight to your door each month.

This is our first time doing this and we want to make it a great experience for you. If you have a recommendation or suggestion to improve our approach, we will be more than happy to work with you to improve this service! (Please provide your feedback in this thread or PM)

We will have 3 different options:

SteelyBird Fun Kit for Small Birds: 24.99

- Now Available for Pre-Order
- Estimated to ship May 15th

SteelyBird Fun Kit for Medium Birds: 24.99[/B]

SteelyBird Fun Kit for Large Birds: 24.99[/B]

FAQ:

1. How do I know what box to pick for my bird? You can select your package by the size of your bird with our selection of Small, Medium or Large.

2. What comes in the box? An assortment of 3 or more toys, treats, and/or other goodies. Currently we will only have toys available, but will be adding treats in our second shipment in June.

3. How much will my Fun Kit be worth? The retail value of the items plus shipping will always equal more than the price of your Fun Kit.

4. Will the items in my Fun Kit be different month to month? Yes! We spend each month finding a new set of handpicked surprise items for the Small, Medium, and Large bird packages.

5. Does the Fun Kit price include Free Shipping? Yes.

6. Who makes the toys, treats, other goodies that are included? So far, we will be including items from Prevue Pet and A&E Cage Co.

7. Do I get free shipping outside of the US? Free Shipping will only be provided within the contiguous US. We are looking into shipping pricing for Canada/Other Countries.
-------
Please ask questions. We will add common ones to the FAQ. This will help us keep you as informed as possible.

Here are some example toys that may be included:
5-210135.jpg
PRV62078_Sm.jpg
T534129_P

Last edited:

Most Reactions