Strollers

Mike

Mar 15, 2011
Media
Albums
Atlanta, GA USA
Parrots
A Greenwing, a Sun Conure, and a Hahn's Macaw
It's totally intended for another animal entirely but... I put lucy in an exoterra explorarium!

Exo Terra : Explorarium / Quick-Release Full Screen Terrarium

They come in a variety of sizes, lucy fits comfortably in a small :) PLENTY of room to move around :) you can get them off amazon too. I got mine from reptiledirect.com though

Hadn't seen one of those before. Might be a bit tight for a GW.

You certainly wouldn't want to forget to take the bird out before folding it up, would you?...

lesliknight

Feb 16, 2013
I have a blue and gold Macaw, an African Grey and a Quaker that I take in a pet stroller to the flea market a few times a month. My African Grey has a splay leg so he hangs out in the stroller with my Quaker. My B & G prefers to hang out on the handle of the stroller. They love their outings and it keeps them social and very tame.

I have parrotlets, cockatiels and bourke parakeets and budgies at home too, but it makes me nervous taking those little guys out.

:blue1:

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
There was a thread maybe three weeks ago about taking a baby carrage that would have a detachable carseat and taking that out and attaching a cage inside to use to take a bird out in the garden or take him for a walk. and there were a couple of other ideas that looked really neat. I just bought a cat carrier at the thrift store to put a bird in and take them in my tricycle basket on my bike and take them for a ride.:D

Most Reactions