Suspended Grape Wood play gym (pics!)

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
LOL no- it does nothing but aide in her escapes :rolleyes: she climbs down the side of her cage, hop/flies to the top of the baby gate, sliiiiiiiiides down like a little pink firefighter and waddle/runs off along the floor (even though she can fly lol)

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
LOL no- it does nothing but aide in her escapes :rolleyes: she climbs down the side of her cage, hop/flies to the top of the baby gate, sliiiiiiiiides down like a little pink firefighter and waddle/runs off along the floor (even though she can fly lol)

OMG, That sounds HILARIOUS !!! If it is as funny as it sounds you should try and video that !!! (fade to the "Mission Impossible" music OR the "Benny Hill" theme song) major LOL

Hope Everyone is Having a GREAT SUNDAY!!

Joe

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
Very lucky fid:D

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon

OMG, That sounds HILARIOUS !!! If it is as funny as it sounds you should try and video that !!! (fade to the "Mission Impossible" music OR the "Benny Hill" theme song) major LOL

Joe

Here's video evidence of her sneakiness- you can hear a certain little someone throwing a fit lol

[ame="http://youtu.be/9DhqfaoLffs"]Escape artist - YouTube[/ame]

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"

Joe

Here's video evidence of her sneakiness- you can hear a certain little someone throwing a fit lol

And Now.... Version II

[ame="http://youtu.be/q4wb4A1gtRU"]getwozzy's Chili (in the theme of the GREAT Late Benny Hill) - YouTube[/ame]

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
HAHAHAHHAHA that was hilarious- your version is much more fitting! Lol

aliray

Jan 28, 2012
Rotonda West , Fla
Parrots
yellow sided green cheek conure,Chiquita Quaker parrot Sweetie Pie, African red bellied parrot Tiki, spanish timbrado canary Lucas
I do not have a clue as to how you did that but that was too funny. And the original one just gives me the urge to run out and buy one:54:Ok better now:p, I'm too old and already have 4 birds .I just need to remind myself sometimes, not to mention the 2 dogs and one cat. :54::54::D

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Parrots
HAHAHAHHAHA that was hilarious- your version is much more fitting! Lol

Thanks Shirre :) wish I had an HD version, I had trouble with the size of the picture

I do not have a clue as to how you did that but that was too funny. And the original one just gives me the urge to run out and buy one:54:Ok better now:p, I'm too old and already have 4 birds .I just need to remind myself sometimes, not to mention the 2 dogs and one cat. :54::54::D

Using Corel Video Studio Pro, I LOVE that bird also !!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
I took it with my iPhone -that's why lol the video quality tends to degrade once you upload them places or send them to people... :rolleyes:

Here's another random video lol
[ame="http://youtu.be/q1pt9VBZ_lE"]Sock monster - YouTube[/ame]

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Shirre, Chili is hysterical! I love how she rolls over onto her back like a puppy to play!
And Joe, that video you redid was way too funny!!!!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
She's pretty silly sometimes lol the kid gets a kick out of her antics...I can tell he has a love for birds- when we're outside the first thing he usually spots are the robins boppin around...one was eating a huge worm and he thought he could go pet it- nope! He was disappointed when birdy didn't want to play. Hahaha he also knows to look up in the sky and he points them out along with the loud noisy birds (airplanes).

We went to a bird store last week and the lady was rough-housing with a b&g...OMG I thought my child was going to explode with laughter- he thought it was THEE funniest thing!!! Lol and then of course threw a fit when he couldn't play with her :rolleyes: he was pretty fascinated though because he's never been up close and personal with a bird that large.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Aww, sounds like Jed needs a new playmate:)

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Don't give me any ideas terry!!! LOL actually- the thought already crossed my mind, but I was terrified of the b&g's beak size lol now- if I had a mush-Mac then it'd be a different story [emoji6]

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
I know, I am an enabler...just can't help myself:(
Their beaks terrify me too, I can't lie.

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Thanks guys! [emoji4] I plan on making another one slightly smaller that will go in our room, and then either use the rest as perches or make one to donate to a bird in need...

One of our pear trees just got a much needed "hair cut" yesterday so now I have plenty of smaller branches to make something for the budgies [emoji4]

It's amazing how much money you can save on bird stuff when you can make it yourself!

It's the only way to fly! I do most of my playstands and toys myself. Couldn't afford it any other way!

And hey, your bird absolutely loves this thing! That is definitely a birdie smile...

Most Reactions