talking ability fruit

havergara

May 29, 2011
Parrots
Behave & Buchog (Blue-Nape Parrots)

Prince & Princess (Cockatiels)
is it true that a spicy chilli can make a parrot more talkative?

a friend of mine from the Philippines told me about that...:confused::confused::confused:

oled

Jul 10, 2011
South Sweden
Parrots
Ville a double yellow head Amazon
I don't believe in it, sorry but besides the tallent the birt must have trust and care and then maby it wil start talking

CAGLulu

Jun 8, 2011
Parrots
Congo African Grey (Lulu)
My friend told me the same thing. I don't think it is true :).

oled

Jul 10, 2011
South Sweden
Parrots
Ville a double yellow head Amazon
If you know about a keep quiter fruit I wold like to know the name of it

OP
havergara

havergara

May 29, 2011
Parrots

@ kerry
i dont know, i just heard that.. and thought maybe you fellows knows if its true or not.. i want to feed mine but is chilly safe for parrots? pepper is safe but peppers sometimes are not spicy isnt it?

CAGLulu

Jun 8, 2011
Parrots
Congo African Grey (Lulu)
Chili is safe for our parrots and very good too.
They seem enjoy chili very much. I've read somewhere that they can't feel the spiciness.

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
lmao all food is keep quiet food for nut :)

maybe your friend thought parrot would say *oooohhhh hot.... hot after eating chillie lol

Pedro

Dec 15, 2010
Australia
Parrots
2 Budgies, 3 Cockatiels, 6 GCC'S, 2 Crimson Bellie Conures, 9 Sun Conures, 2 Major Mitchells, 12 Eclectus parrots of various ages, 2 BF Amazons, 2 Hahn's Macaw's, 1 Red Tail Black Too
LOL that is so funny. I feed all my parrots chilie everyday & i can assure you it doesn't have any effect on whether they talk more or not. Although chilie is a very good source of vitamins.

Most parrots have the ability to talk but whether they want to or not is up to the individual bird. Not all my parrots talk, some say a few words & put together sentences & then there are the couple that never shut up they talk all day.

OP
havergara

havergara

May 29, 2011
Parrots

LOL...i will try to feed her then, she seems to be attracted to the color of the chili..^^..thanks guys!...

Most Reactions