The tongue..

Parro

Dec 21, 2012
Asia, Jordan, Amman
Parrots
Two Cockatiels, A Timneh African Grey
Oh LOL that silly boy... :rolleyes: I think he chews the wooden blocks on your hair is because he loves being around you. He can't leave 'Mommy' :)

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
HAHA!!! I always said that Miley Cyrus stole Fargo's look ;)

HA HA HA, Very Funny Tab :)

Instead of giving him wooden blocks, give him some hair rollers, then he can put your hair up in curlers, HAHAHAH. :D

Cracked up laughing at Miley....I mean Fargo's tongue shots. What a lovebug he is!!!

How did the Chem test go?? :54:

DOUBLE LOL

Eeuuwww! Tab! Please don't post pics of Tab along with Miley Cyrus! Yick!

TRIPLE LOL

You guys are on a roll here :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Ahh, Tab, I am so glad that Fargo is okay! Thank you for all the pics of Fargo, I was starting to go into serious Fargo withdrawal:(
He is so much cuter than Miley, though, had to skim past that picture pretty fast!
Good luck on your Chem test (although I don't think you need luck, you are too smart to need luck).

Johnny

Nov 27, 2012
Parrots
Ciry, Kira - B&G
Love the Miley Fargo pictures :)

Last edited:

Sheryl

Apr 1, 2014
Seabrook, Texas
Parrots
Beeper CAG, Maui Lu B&G, Mi Hijo GW
and Bergie my little BFA in Rainbow Bridge
Too cute!
My CAG, Beeper, 'licks his lips' sometimes when he eats but so far haven't gotten the timing down to catch it on video.

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
As it turned out, it wasn't as funny as it seemed at first The tongue just wouldn't come out, so we had to use SCISSORS and VERY CAREFULLY cut it. Nothing funny or easy on that, believe me

No disrespect intended, But from the moment I started watching the video I didn't think it was funny, I was Horrified, I could tell the bird was scared and upset, The bird knew she was in trouble

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
I will reply to everyone this afternoon when i get home :) 6am, ready to head off to chem now :D

I am the only person who gets excited about exams haha ;)

Fargo is in his cage, lots of nuts and toys to keep him occupied today, hopefully he won't miss me too much :eek:

Chesphoto

Feb 10, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Parrots
Skittles - scarlet macaw
Hey Tab, hopefully you are out celebrating with your friends.

Poor Fargo, I glad it was only a scare and nothing serious. Miley definitely needs to get her own look and stop stealing from Fargo. Really Miley, be original... :D

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Eeuuwww! Tab! Please don't post pics of Tab along with Miley Cyrus! Yick!

NB. That girl needs to eat more vegetables! Look at the colour and texture of her tongue! I bet she lives on a fatty diet of Maccas and pizza - she won't fit on that blessed wrecking ball for much longer, IMHO. I'd rather look at Fargo's tongue, which is healthy and shiny and black and gorgeous (because it's attached to such a gorgeous boy).

PS. Maybe it's a silent plea for child protective services to come and save her from a life of malnourishment? In that case, it's not charitable of me to judge her for forever poking her furry, white tongue out, is it? Maybe I should send her a nice head of broccoli instead???

HAHAHAHA Sorry Trish :rolleyes:

Fargo has a lovely looking tongue hey!!!! It is so black and shiny, so much lovelier

HEHE maybe, make her a nice vegetable dinner ;)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Tab are you sure your not standing back with a tounge depressor in your hand telling Fargo to open your beak and say ahhh:D

Hahahahaha, you got me, I have been practicing my medical training :09: I should teach him to say 'Ahhhh' :p How cute would that be ;)

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Oh LOL that silly boy... :rolleyes: I think he chews the wooden blocks on your hair is because he loves being around you. He can't leave 'Mommy' :)

That might be it!! Or he wants me to join in on the chewing of the wood blocks :p

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Ahh, Tab, I am so glad that Fargo is okay! Thank you for all the pics of Fargo, I was starting to go into serious Fargo withdrawal:(
He is so much cuter than Miley, though, had to skim past that picture pretty fast!
Good luck on your Chem test (although I don't think you need luck, you are too smart to need luck).

Hehe sorry!! I haven't even taken any pictures of him the past 2 weeks!

End of term is crazy busy with getting assignments submitted and them exams!

I know I have passed paramedics, health science, and 99% sure I passed human anatomy exam..

Chem is the only one I am not completely sure about.. Fingers crossed.. I do not want to go through it all again :54:

OP
tab_xo

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I was up at 5am this morning, accidently put my computer on in the pitch darkness and gave Fargo a bit of a scare :eek: I am a terrible parront hahaha

Then when I was leaving he started yelling 'MUM?!?! MUMMM' :(

Got to the exam room, met up with 2 friends, quickly did some revision..

Went in, and I THINK I did well... It was basically exactly the same questions that were on our practice exam, however they never gave answers, so no one knew if our answers were right or not..

So I just answered all 6 questions fairly confidently!

I either did really well or really bad :eek: haha

and then me and 4 other people went out for hot chocolate, there are only 5 of us doing the course in our area, so it was nice, we all just sat on the lounges chatting about the course and telling stories!

Then I just went and got lunch, went to the bird shop, and bought Fargo some yummy muffins for being a good boy ;)

I just sat looking at the birds, and the lady said- Can I help you? and I said no, I have a macaw, I think he would kill me if I brought a little brother home for him ;) hahaha :p

Abigal7

Jun 17, 2012
United States of America/ Kansas
Parrots
Captain Jack (Hahn's macaw)

Clover (green cheek conure)
Oh and can anyone answer this question for me.. Fargo has ALWAYS done this..

He gets his toys (Wood blocks ect) and sits on my shoulder, and puts them in my hair whilst he chews them?

He is sitting here at the moment with 2 pieces in my hair turning the pieces into splinters

I can't really answer that except I sometimes find pine nuts in my hair/clothes or I find Captain Jack with a pine nut sitting on my shoulder and putting his head in my hair. I hope Fargo now determines safe times tp stick out his tongue.

veimar

Feb 5, 2014
Chicago, IL
Parrots
gcc Parry; lovebird Coco; 3 budgies (Tesla, Franky and Cesar); cockatiel Murzik, red rump parakeet girl Onyx
LMAO! :D So cute! I met a B&G at one bird fair who was dancing and sticking his tongue out at me all the time. The seller said he was flirting with me. It was so funny.

michellebaughman

Sep 1, 2014
Media
Parrots
Binky my 11 month old quaker,brought him home July 11,2014. Olly my o.w.a is 8 years old.brought him home,sept.3rd. :-)
Fargo could be best friends with my new b&g...Jodi,her tongue is always out!!!! I thought something was wrong with her! Lol

Shayne

Jan 9, 2013
Ah yeh the macaw tongue.
Am I the only one who loves it when they stick it in your ear. Especially on a cold day. It feels nice and warm and tickles in a nice way. Militaries seem to love doing it. All good fun when you've got 4 of them sitting on your shoulders.

Most Reactions

Latest posts