Tofu not sure about carrots

friedsoup

May 5, 2012
North Carolina
Parrots
Senegal Male Bogart
So I just tried to introduce Tofu to carrots and some brocoli slaw he looked at it but wasn't convinced it was food even after seeing Bogart eating the carrots he just wanted scritches. His step-ups are getting better and his snapping while being picked up is falling off so I'm hopeful he will become a very good companion bird now I'm going to start working with him on the flight harness and taking him out to a flea market to people watch. will be sure to take lots of picks and post them.:orange:

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
Try grating the carrots are putting the carrots and broccoli into a Cuisinart or blender so the pieces are small like seeds.

Trina

Jun 23, 2012
Nashville tn
Parrots
Screech - Sun Conure
Gitana - Eclectus
what Copper said, if grating does not work try to chop small or slice the carrots to make waves my sun will only eat wavy carrots

Kantia

Aug 18, 2012
UK, Leicester.
Parrots
Tich. A Green-Cheeked Blue Conure. Hatched 6th May 2012 <3
He might need some time to get use to them. I know my conure Tich just likes to shred carrots, not actually eat them, but at first it's like he was scared of this big orange thing in his cage, bless him.
Can't wait to see the pictures. :]

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Codie loved Carrots a few Weeks ago, but now she has decided she doesn't like them anymore:(

Most Reactions