Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
While trying to pass time yesterday before we left for the airport, I decided to make each bird a toy to celebrate the occasion. One for River with his favorite things (shreddables and a bell). And one for Pepper with her favorite, wood! :)

397947_10150527062049527_541749526_8735058_206428826_n.jpg

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Very cute! I made a bunch last weekend but I'm still trying to get Pete to accept his, lol! Since he never had toys before he came here, he is afraid of new ones. They are still hanging on the outside of his cage and I move them up a bit each day.

IcyWolf

Jul 5, 2011
Etters, Pa
Parrots
~Alexandrine Parakeet~2 Red Lored Amazons~Blue Fronted Amazon~Black capped conure~4 Green Cheeks~4 Parrotlets~2 lineolated parakeets~9 American budgies~9 English budgies~ And lots of babies :)
very cool, did you make them with toy parts from my safe bird store? I really like those wicker looking balls, I bet our conure would love them!

OP
Rio Mom

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/

Rest in Peace Rio
very cool, did you make them with toy parts from my safe bird store? I really like those wicker looking balls, I bet our conure would love them!

Yep, all parts from my safe bird store :) Well, except for the ss links to hang them from. Those are from the horse section at tractor supply lol.

mnkeastman

Jan 6, 2012
Parrots
Pixie-White Capped Pionus
those look great, I am going to have to attempt to make some :)

roxynoodle

Dec 1, 2011
Merlin and Rowdy would both love those wicker balls. You will have to tell us where you got them.

OP
Rio Mom

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/

Rest in Peace Rio
Merlin and Rowdy would both love those wicker balls. You will have to tell us where you got them.

My Safe Bird Store. River likes them as part of his toys, as well as just loose ones for foot toys. :)

Most Reactions