Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
I bought the small one for River. The back of the package lists small for most green cheeks. The jr. small is listed for baby green cheeks. River's suit is kinda big on him the couple times I've gotten it on him, but I'm hoping he will fill out into it. (the breeder said for the first 6 months he will do a lot of filling out)

Scotty T

May 26, 2011
Parrots
Red Factor Sun Conure
Yea, well someone tell me how to get this thing on a conure please.

I almost killed my baby doing it. I started to put it on her and she flew away and it started wrapping around her. She was going nutz and biting me when I was trying to help her, we were both so scared.

Rio Mom

Apr 7, 2011
Pennsylvania
Parrots
River - Green Cheek
Conure/
Pepper - Congo African Grey/

Rest in Peace Rio
My suit came with directions for introducing the suit to your bird. You need to go very slow with introducing it. Hanging it near the cage for several days so the bird can just see it, moving it closer after a while. When she's out with you, you can let her see it, play with it etc first to get used to it before trying to put it on. If your suit didn't come with the directions you should be able to look them up on their website. Hope this helps. I'm still trying to get River used to his suit, he's not exactly thrilled with the idea. I think it's just going to takes lots of time and patience.

Most Reactions