What music do your birds like?

wenz2712

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2011
Media
Codie loves... Meet Me Halfway.. Black Eyed Peas! When I put this on, she runs up and down her perch, bobbing up and down... Any other Music, she just sits there :)

Your going to have to get a video of that one day lol :p

I will do :) I will have to set the Video Camera up where she cant see it and then put it on! If she sees the Camera she goes silent on me :(

paulhanlon

Banned
Banned
Jun 10, 2012
Media
Newton aycliffe Co.Durham
Parrots
Jinx - Blue Fronted Amazon hatched 12.06.2012
Codie loves... Meet Me Halfway.. Black Eyed Peas! When I put this on, she runs up and down her perch, bobbing up and down... Any other Music, she just sits there :)

Your going to have to get a video of that one day lol :p

I will do :) I will have to set the Video Camera up where she cant see it and then put it on! If she sees the Camera she goes silent on me :(

Ohhh no codie is camera shy lol i hope sky is ok with the camera as i will have everything she does on video to see if she behaves ;)

evesta

Mar 22, 2012
Nebraska
Parrots
House and Wilson-Lineolated Parakeet Brothers
My boys like my singing. When Wilson is being shy and won't come out of his cage I have to sing "soft kitty" to get him out. Also they whistle "always look on the bright side of life" by Monty Python;)

dawnkyung

Jul 23, 2012
Parrots
Banner, Amazon Parrot
My boyfriend is a serious music enthusiast. He played in a pretty successful local band (in Boston) for years and toured in France and Japan (he's a drummer). He is a total snob when it comes to music and is always playing things I've never heard of! You can imagine his disdain when I was playing "Call Me Maybe" the other day and Banner started making all kinds of noises and looked very excited. I should have known then that she was really a girl. Haha.

Most Reactions

Latest posts