Willow balls supplier?

stickyfeet

Oct 27, 2013
Yellowknife, NT, Canada
Parrots
2 male green cheeks
Hi everyone!

So we're a month into our adventure with our two new boy GCCs - Kermit (14 months old) and Bean (5 months) and they are hilarious and active and awesome! They're talking - 'hey buddy' 'whatchaupto' 'good morning boys' 'don't bite be gentle' and mimicking our voices, laughs, and noises. Bean is going through his first moult, poor little guy, so itchy, but Kermit is helping him with his feathers, so not as brutal as it could be. He's still in good spirits, and loves loves loves the toys. We put a hanging trio of plastic balls with the bells in them, and it took him two days to chew through all three. It freaked us out with the plastic though, so we switched to willow balls.

I ordered a circle toy with five balls and assorted little chewables on it - it arrived three days ago, and there are only a few little rings left. So the balls are a big hit. I would love to order these in bulk so we can just keep feeding them on the big ring - does anyone have any recommendations for a supplier for these? We live in Northern Canada, so a Canadian supplier would be ideal but will take any suggestions!

Cheers,
Jacki

psittac

Oct 8, 2013
I'm interested in what these are, I would like to try new things with petrie considering about all I've done for the past few years is spend time with her. We're both happy just sitting on the computer or watching TV but I would like to take a more active role with her.

If someone knows of an American supplier and has a link so I can see what they are I would appreciate it.

OP
S

stickyfeet

Oct 27, 2013
Yellowknife, NT, Canada
Parrots
2 male green cheeks
Thanks Oopisy!! Perfect, exactly what we were looking for! Ordered a bag of them, so hopefully they won't take too long. That should keep us for a while anyway :)

Psittac - when we were looking for bird safe toys, willow and wicker balls kept popping up so when we found some, we ordered them right away. They were only 4 balls on a ring, and they were destroyed within a couple of days, so I wanted a bulk option. They love them, hanging upside down with them right now, and they're safe for them.

Most Reactions

Latest posts