Woma

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
He finally came out for a bit today. He was actually good and seems friendly enough. I was worried for a bit he was going to be another mean one! He has been in shed for a little while now and just finished shedding while I was at work today...so got some quick shots of him!

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Wow, he is really stunning Victoria. I love his coloration. Glad he's nice too ;). In fact, you have the most gorgeous snake collection I've ever seen. Not that I've seen many (maybe on TV :p). Seriously though, I'm fascinated by the all the beautiful species and eye candy color morphs you have. You can show them off anytime :)!

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, MaximilianÒ€ℒs Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Oh he is so pretty!

OP
riddick07

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
Wow, he is really stunning Victoria. I love his coloration. Glad he's nice too ;). In fact, you have the most gorgeous snake collection I've ever seen. Not that I've seen many (maybe on TV :p). Seriously though, I'm fascinated by the all the beautiful species and eye candy color morphs you have. You can show them off anytime :)!

Thanks:D There is one girl on a group that has a crazy collection but I probably wouldn't buy half of what she has they are just fun to look at like mine is for you guys!

Most Reactions