Sun conure
Nanday
Blue crown
Crimson bellied
CAG
2 budgies (I need something small lol)
Galah
And a RAVEN!!! OMG they're so majestic!

And of course my current fids. Though if I had that many birds I'd need 12 arms, a mansion, a maid, and a very good pair of earmuffs LOL and all the time in the world. :eek:

luvmytooo

Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
I agree , the Ravens are so beautiful ! I love to see them outside and I stop whatever im doing just to watch them :) I love how they tilt their heads when you talk to them.
I had one here the other day and I was talking to him while I was cleaning the goat paddock. He sat there for quite a while listening to me babble , lol.
The with a flap of his great wings , he was off probably telling his friends about the crazy goat lady , lolol.

Adinafloyd

Jul 8, 2012
Slaughter, La
Parrots
Jax (CAG)
Scarlet (Ekkie)
Toot (TAG)
(YNA-Nappy, Gone but never ever far from my heart)
I too love Ravens, but my Perfect flock, though it would never happen would be my current babies and my beloved yellow nape whom I miss so much.

ConureCrazy

Jun 13, 2012
Media
California
Parrots
Senegal: Oliver ~~
Yellow-Sided GCC's: Bella and Zora ~~
R.I.P Tweeters the Cockatiel<3
Sadly I don't have a lot of ravens in my area. :( But when I do see one OMG I stop and talk to them.
Its alright, I already know I'm a looney. :D

DannyA93

Jan 22, 2012
Las Cruces, NM
Parrots
Pineapple Turquoise Greencheek Conure-Ivy❤️, Male Cockatiel-Lusa (aka Bub =D)
Lol my family thinks im crazy just because i talk to Andi! haha i told them about the new baby and they keep asking "Why do you want a bird?" "Why not a dog or something? A BIRD? really?!" ....**tisk**tisk** poor peeps they'll never understand:)

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
I would love to be around all birds, but in a more 'realistic' way, what birds do i wish lived in my house with me?

Always wanted a congo gray and a blue fronted amazon. And of course i'd have my blue crown conure and get another sun conure, and would want a few budgies.

And my little Pepito the canary is such a great little guy. I wish he would live forever. I want to say the flock HAS to have at least one canary at all times, but i want that canary to be Pepito. :)

OP
HumanWings

HumanWings

Jan 18, 2012
mid-western USA
Parrots
I am currently parrotless but hope to be owned by a parrot in the next few months. :-)
Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I do not currently have any birds but I have a flock dream, do you? My dream flock consists of 2 blue throated macaws, 1 eclectus (female), 1 Hyacinth Macaw, 1 Major Mitchell Cockatoo, and 1 Catalina Macaw. I am already in contacts with a breeder and due to receive my first bird a blue throated macaw within the next year. I've been wanting a bird since I was 13, so I'm very excited about this.

I would love to hear what your dream flock is? What birds do you already have and what bird(s) do you want? Thanks in advance!!

:blue1::blue1::red1::blue::white1::rainbow1:

oooooooooohhhhhh how things change. :)

OP
HumanWings

HumanWings

Jan 18, 2012
mid-western USA
Parrots
I am currently parrotless but hope to be owned by a parrot in the next few months. :-)
I know this thread is kinda old but i was thinking of starting a thread like this but i checked to see if there was already one:) So ill bring it back to life lol! my dream flock would be a sun conure, a greenwing macaw, and either a rose-breasted too or a goffins! maybe both:) thats enough for me! lol im gonna start on it soon with a baby sun conure:) CAN'T WAIT!

great minds....... well I'm sure you know the rest. :D

Turquoise

Banned
Banned
Oct 23, 2012
West Texas
Parrots
2 Male Catalina Macaws~Roscoe & Angel, 1 Female Green Wing Macaw~Ruby Jewel, 1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus~Leyla Belle, 1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure~Peta, 8 Budgies
Hmm, my dream flock. Well, I pretty much have my dream flock already. Especially since I recently added my dream parrot to my flock. That would be my baby Green Wing macaw, Ruby Jewel. She isn't home yet, sometime next month if all goes well.

So I currently own:
2 Catalina macaws
1 Green Wing macaw
1 Solomon Island Eclectus ~ female
1 Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
8 Parakeets

To that, I would add a Hyacinth macaw if I had the money. The Green Wing is my dream parrot, but the Hyacinth is my fantasy parrot.:blue: I knew eventually I would get a GW, but I'll never be able to afford the price of a Hy.:D

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Ahhh , you never know. i've seen several deals that i wish i'd jumped on.

OP
HumanWings

HumanWings

Jan 18, 2012
mid-western USA
Parrots
Hmm, my dream flock. Well, I pretty much have my dream flock already. Especially since I recently added my dream parrot to my flock. That would be my baby Green Wing macaw, Ruby Jewel. She isn't home yet, sometime next month if all goes well.

So I currently own:
2 Catalina macaws
1 Green Wing macaw
8 Parakeets

To that, I would add a Hyacinth macaw if I had the money. The Green Wing is my dream parrot, but the Hyacinth is my fantasy parrot.:blue: I knew eventually I would get a GW, but I'll never be able to afford the price of a Hy.:D

Or you could try to rescue one. :)

Shayne

Jan 9, 2013
My dream flock would be:
One of them banshee things out of Avatar,
A pterodactyl,
And a couple of dragons.

Then I could sell my crappy car. Oh how I wish evolution had produced an animal large enough to haul our bony asses to the skies.

Hopefully reincarnation exists after death and I can come back as some sort of eagle or a macaw.

OP
HumanWings

HumanWings

Jan 18, 2012
mid-western USA
Parrots
My dream flock would be:
A pterodactyl,
And a couple of dragons.

Then I could sell my crappy car. Oh how I wish evolution had produced an animal large enough to haul our bony asses to the skies.

Hopefully reincarnation exists after death and I can come back as some sort of eagle or a macaw.

lol... completely unexpected.

OP
HumanWings

HumanWings

Jan 18, 2012
mid-western USA
Parrots

So I currently own:
2 Catalina macaws
1 Green Wing macaw
8 Parakeets

Oh my fantasy parrot would be a golden macaw. :D

OolovebirdiesoO

Jan 6, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Parrots
Eastern Rosella
Mealy Rosella
Peachfaced Lovebirds
Black masked Lovebird
I have 8 Lovebirds and 2 Rosellas. I love my flock. :) I'd really like a pied peachfaced lovebird.

Maybe in the future when the time is right, I'd love to have a cockatoo or maybe a conure.

...I like them all :yellow1:

OolovebirdiesoO

Jan 6, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Parrots
Eastern Rosella
Mealy Rosella
Peachfaced Lovebirds
Black masked Lovebird
My dream flock would be:
A pterodactyl,
And a couple of dragons.

lol!
If we are allowed a dream flock like this I'd love to have a chocobo in mine. :)

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
hahahaha well then i would like a microraptor cause they are cool, and then nightfury off how to train your dragon :p

But i already have my dream flock, my favourites are b&g and hyacinths, but i only want one bird, so i am set for life <3

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
currently have 1 senegal, 4 cockatiels,& 2 lovebirds, all of them get along very well except for the senegal, he just wants to eat all of them :)

aether-drifter

Jan 12, 2013
Portland, OR
I'm getting my one of my dream birds next month, a galah. :) So excited!!
Right now I have four tiels, and a budgie, so one day I'll probably want to get another budgie to keep Touji company.
Birds that I would like to have someday include: a red-tail black cockatoo, a citron-crested cockatoo or an umbrella cockatoo, and a dusky pionus. I also really love hawkheads but I'm not sure their temperament is for me from what I've read.

Most Reactions