YouTube Budgie sounds

Tally

Sep 14, 2015
I've played YouTube recordings of budgies singing and chattering for my Frankie. He listens very intently but never joins in. Is there any harm in this? I just thought he'd like to hear another bird.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
No there is absolutely no harm in it....unless you ended up in a budgie satanic site and they are chanting "kill you owner" "kill your owner"

No it's fine if anything he might pick up a few words, but I reccomend some soft rock, play some olivia newton john....I don't even know why but my conure goes nuts over her voice and starts singing.....

OP
T

Tally

Sep 14, 2015
Ha, ha I'll be sure to watch for any demonic signs. I usually play music for him but I thought he'd like something different.

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Both Amy and BB love listening/watching other birdies on You Tube :D.
They will sit on my shoulder and intently watch and listen. Amy loves watching other Amazons vocalize,sometimes even joining in..
There are a couple awesome vids of Budgies..can't think of the little ones name now,but you'd be amazed at his talking ability.
Jonesy,the Goffin 'too,was a rocker,he would literally dance his feet off listening to Pink Floyd or Led Zepplin :rolleyes:

Jim

LordTriggs

May 11, 2017
Surrey, UK
Parrots
Rio (Yellow sided conure) sadly no longer with us
there was a stream I found once of a Budgie flock that I would put on for Rio at times. He'd climb over the computer screen trying to find them, never did but he seemed to enjoy it. He really liked watching any videos of birds to be honest, he seemed to like ringnecks the best, wasn't too fond of macaws

OP
T

Tally

Sep 14, 2015
Frankie also loves Sponge Bob. He yells and cackles at Sponge Bob and really gets going when the theme song comes on. Gotta love these little guys.

Most Reactions

Latest posts