A Poll.. Is CODIE a Boy or A GIRL ????

Is Codie a Boy or A Girl?

• Boy

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
LOL... The waiting is awful :( It does not look like we are going to know today Guys :(

Besides wanting to know for you sake Sis, I want to know if I am an Uncle or an Aunty !!!!!!!!!!:D

Ha Ha... and Mishka is eager to know if he still has a Girlfriend LOL. :eek:

Would you prefer to be an Uncle, or an Auntie?? ;)

I should be concerned about Mishka I suppose..... wonder how he will cope if Codie is a male !!!!!!!!!!!!! He will then have to find a new girlfriend.

I am more concerned about me, if Codie is a male, I will have to
CHANGE MY GENDER, because I will be an uncle ........:eek:

Besides wanting to know for you sake Sis, I want to know if I am an Uncle or an Aunty !!!!!!!!!!:D

I should be concerned about Mishka I suppose..... wonder how he will cope if Codie is a male !!!!!!!!!!!!! He will then have to find a new girlfriend.

Oh No!! Not a new Girlfriend for Mishka :( He may decide he does not want another one :)

He he... Codie is saying.. It doesn't matter, as even if he is a Boy, you will still be his Auntie :10:

Oh No!! Not a new Girlfriend for Mishka :( He may decide he does not want another one :)

He he... Codie is saying.. It doesn't matter, as even if he is a Boy, you will still be his Auntie :10:

Mishka will be put off girls for life..... and say... they say they are one thing, but in reality they are another:10:

Phew... thanks Codie, imagine me changing my gender NOW....
:grey:

I voted girl, but honestly never having an amazon, i could be way off. I have guessed all the conures i've known correctly so far....but i feel like i really 'know' them well.

Still waiting! Did you check your Email yet?;):)

Mishka wants to know NOW Sis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is Codie a Boy / Girl

I video Mishka, yesterday on his birthday, have not viewed it yet.. but I hope it's where he says Codie is a boy. Will view it on Saturday.

How long do these people take to get the results.... I should have flown over and got them myself.........grrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Mishka wants to know NOW Sis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mishka AND Wendy want to know NOW. ;)

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the other 11 000 members and more we have LoL

This is absolutely killing me, I can just imagine what wenz2712 is going through.

LoL.... and Codie is so unaware what is going on hehe

Last edited:
YAY! THE RESULTS ARE BACK :)

Are you all sitting comfortably for the Verdict?lol

I can confirm that Codie is now officially a MALE :)

I have been calling her, " Good Girl" for the last 14 Months:( I now have to teach her to say. " Good Boy" lol

It just goes to show how a Breeder can be wrong!! I knew deep down that she was male, as she has the temperament of a Male Zon. :)

YAY! THE RESULTS ARE BACK :)

Are you all sitting comfortably for the Verdict?lol

I can confirm that Codie is now officially a MALE :)

I have been calling her, " Good Girl" for the last 14 Months:( I now have to teach her to say. " Good Boy" lol

It just goes to show how a Breeder can be wrong!! I knew deep down that she was male, as she has the temperament of a Male Zon. :)

OMG

Mishka was correct:11: Just show how much more cleverer they are than us humans !!!

Congrats Sis:p

Codie will latch on quickly..... ;)

We said to Mishka, good girl, 3 years, he was saying Mishka is a boy within a week.:p

Hey at least there will be no eggs laid :D

Last edited:
FAINT!!!!!!!

Codie, we love you, no matter what!!!! :)

Wendy, how do you feel about this? Please don't worry about the "hormonal" thingy....it'll all be all right. :D

He he... I just had a feeling Mishka would be right LOL..... Now you have to break the news to him that Codie cannot be his Girlfriend :11:

He he... I just had a feeling Mishka would be right LOL..... Now you have to break the news to him that Codie cannot be his Girlfriend :11:

He is going to heart broken... what do I tell him Sis?

He will never trust another bird - or ME I told him Codie was a girl.

Will keep ya updated as per his re-action :32:

FAINT!!!!!!!

Wendy, how do you feel about this? Please don't worry about the "hormonal" thingy....it'll all be all right. :D

I have to admit, I am a bit shocked :) but she is still my Baby and I love her to bits!! OOPs.. I have to say HIM, not Her LOL

I have the hormonal thingy to go through, but I am sure I will cope :)

I am sitting here with him now, saying.. " Good Boy".... He is looking at me, as if to say.. " What on earth are you saying! LOL

FAINT!!!!!!!

I have to admit, I am a bit shocked :) but she is still my Baby and I love her to bits!! OOPs.. I have to say HIM, not Her LOL

I have the hormonal thingy to go through, but I am sure I will cope :)

I am sitting here with him now, saying.. " Good Boy".... He is looking at me, as if to say.. " What on earth are you saying! LOL

Ha ha Codie honestly thinks you are mad ;)

Mishka turned 5 years old yesterday and I am not even sure about the hormonal thing....... :eek:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back