• Boy

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
Mishka sure is letting me know he knew Codie is a boy

Earlier tonight, while sitting on my lap, I said to Mishka so Codie is a boy

Mishka said Codie is a boy mommy

Listen to me mommy I told you Codie is a boy.

I replied yes Codie is a boy I know, he then politely said I told you Codie is a boy, mommy is cuckoo cuckoo.

I swear Mishka wanted to argue with me, he carried on and on saying Codie is a boy mommy.

Before an agrument persued, I put him to bed LoL

:grey:

I replied yes Codie is a boy I know, he then politely said I told you Codie is a boy, mommy is cuckoo cuckoo.

I swear Mishka wanted to argue with me, he carried on and on saying Codie is a boy mommy.

LOL... That is brilliant :) If I had have gone with Mishka's instinct, I could have saved myself money on the DNA test:)

LOL... That is brilliant :) If I had have gone with Mishka's instinct, I could have saved myself money on the DNA test:)

Mishka's "guess" was correct, but you would still have never known for sure

Your right!! At least, I now know for definate :) It is so hard remembering to say He instead of She :) Old habits die hard LOL

Your right!! At least, I now know for definate :) It is so hard remembering to say He instead of She :) Old habits die hard LOL

Sis before long, you will be calling Codie a boy...... sure Codie understands.... LoL probably thinks mommy is cuckoo.

I viewed a few of Mishka video's earlier, when we though he was a she.
I actually miss calling him her :eek:

Sis before long, you will be calling Codie a boy...... sure Codie understands.... LoL probably thinks mommy is cuckoo.

LOL... Every time I say ... "Good Boy" to him, he looks at me as if I am cuckoo :eek:

LOL... Every time I say ... "Good Boy" to him, he looks at me as if I am cuckoo :eek:

ROFLMAO. If Codie had hands, he'd be scratching his head AND giving you "that" look. :D

LOL.... I sound like a Parrot myself at the moment ... I sit here repeating over and over again.. " Good Boy Codie" he puts his head to the side and looks at me intently as if to say.. " Woman, you are Mad" he he.

To teach your birds a new phrase ..

Do you just repeat the phrase over and over?

To teach your birds a new phrase ..

Do you just repeat the phrase over and over?

Yes... I first make sure that he is listening to me.. this I know as he tilts his head to the side a looks at me.. then I repeat the phrase 4 or 5 times.. They soon pick it up :)

Cool. 5am this morning turned into a whole "good morning" parrot conversation

Okay lets be honest here Sis, do I have to remind you :confused:

A BIRD NEVER LIES LoL :)

Okay lets be honest here Sis, do I have to remind you :confused:

A BIRD NEVER LIES LoL :)

big_rofl.gif
big_rofl.gif
big_rofl.gif

Just being as honest as a bird
big_rofl.gif

They do say.. A Bird Never Lies :)

Wow I did not expect that haha, I have always thought Codie to be a girl!:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back