Adding a Function Key!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
I wish to request an 'Up Page' Key /Button be added to the site.
At this time, to request an 'Up Page' Key /Button, one much push and hold the up Key on one's key board. And that request has to occur at or near a specific location in the lower right side of the page.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
I wish to request an 'Up Page' Key /Button be added to the site.
At this time, to request an 'Up Page' Key /Button, one much push and hold the up Key on one's key board. And that request has to occur at or near a specific location in the lower right side of the page.
We will be happy to ask if this is possible:)

4Nines

Administrator
Apr 6, 2009
When you scroll down a thread you should see a page up arrow in the bottom righthand part of your browser.

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 1.18.48 PM.png

OP
SailBoat

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
So very true my friend.
However, read the Post and are ready to return-up the page and one is left attempting to have the button return. That leaves one searching for the magic place to activates the Button. Also, if one simply wants to move up a Post or two. the slide bar disappears near as fast as the up page button.

Cheers
Steven,

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
So very true my friend.
However, read the Post and are ready to return-up the page and one is left attempting to have the button return. That leaves one searching for the magic place to activates the Button. Also, if one simply wants to move up a Post or two. the slide bar disappears near as fast as the up page button.

Cheers
Steven,

I was struggling with this, but then I noticed on my Android and Windows computer in Firefox, if I just start to scroll back up, the page up arrow and the slidebar reappear. I wouldn't have noticed this without your suggestion and would have been forever scrolling post by post, so thank you! And I hope maybe that works for you, too. 🤞🏻

Most Reactions