Albie likes to bath under a running tap

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
They way I discovered this was me rinsing a mug for a coffee in an empty sink under running water and he looked super interested so I stopped rinsing the cup and slowed the stream to a slower trickle into my hands.

He loved it! He was playing in the water for a good 10 minutes, hubby came through and found it super cute until albie has decided to use Hubby as a towel hahaha :D

lollipoppy

Mar 10, 2020
Canada
Parrots
Mama to Milo the Pineapple X Cinnamon GCC
They way I discovered this was me rinsing a mug for a coffee in an empty sink under running water and he looked super interested so I stopped rinsing the cup and slowed the stream to a slower trickle into my hands.

He loved it! He was playing in the water for a good 10 minutes, hubby came through and found it super cute until albie has decided to use Hubby as a towel hahaha :D

Awww that is so cute! Milo can’t stay away from tap water... he’s a water baby lol! They’re sooo cute when they’re all wet haha I bet Albie has the cutest wet chicken faces [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
I'd get a photo, but hubby would murder me hahah, he hates his photo being taken, so do I for that matter.

T00tsyd

May 8, 2017
UK
Parrots
Green cheek conure - Sydney (Syd) Hatched 2/2017
That's exactly how Syd stared. He ran full pelt from my shoulder down my arm full of excitement, and played with the water from the tap and in my hands. Way to go Albie!

Most Reactions