Aloha!

amjokai

Apr 19, 2014
Wahiawa, Oahu, Hawaii
Parrots
Eclectus, Blue and Gold Macaw, Cockatiels, Ringnecks, Green Cheek Conure
Hi! I have been lurking in the forum for a few weeks but I haven't made a formal introduction yet.

I have 1 Eclectus parrot named Drogo. He is 8 months old. Drogo and I live in Hawaii with a husband, two kids 3 rabbits and a dog..... lol... Anyway Hello... :D

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hello and welcome! Hawaii is so gorgeous, must be amazing to live there:) I have only been to Oahu and the Big Island, but all the others are on my bucket list!
I would love to see pictures of Drogo!

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
Hi! I have been lurking in the forum for a few weeks but I haven't made a formal introduction yet.

I have 1 Eclectus parrot named Drogo. He is 8 months old. Drogo and I live in Hawaii with a husband, two kids 3 rabbits and a dog..... lol... Anyway Hello... :D

Hello, Drogo is a very cool name, I found several different meanings (one of them seem to be Dragon in some other languages)

What is your meaning of the name?

Being that you live in Hawaii all the pictures you upload will give us the added eye candy of Hawaii :D

Welcome !!

Joe

labell

Feb 17, 2014
East
8 months is a very fun time with eclectus he should be mumbling and really speaking at this point.:D Please post pictures of Drogo we love pictures here!

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
I just assumed Drogo was named from the book/show Game of Thrones :)

Welcome to the forums. I lived in Hawaii in the early 80s, would love to go back for a visit.

OP
A

amjokai

Apr 19, 2014
Wahiawa, Oahu, Hawaii
Parrots
I am working on making an album for Drogo's pictures.

Yes, he is named for Khal Drogo from Game Of Thrones. :D

I can't figure out how to add pictures to posts and my profile to be on my name yet lol....

I'm going to take him to the beach next week :D I will take lots of pictures!

Drogo was Born on Kuwaii, but now lives in Oahu. He was flown to me 3 months ago at 5 months old.... He is the best, he is mumbling a ton and says some clear words already....

GW.Joe

Nov 26, 2013
Southeastern PA (15 miles west of Philly in a smal
Parrots
HI Fellow Parrot Lovers! Baby Green Wing Macaw, Loving Departed Yellow-naped Amazon "Poe"
Hear you go!!

I don't know if it is different if you are using a phone, I am on a computer

1) Go here to create an album:

http://www.parrotforums.com/album.php?do=addalbum

Type the name of the album in the "Title" field
Then If you want to, type a Description of what the album is about
(not necessary if title is self explanatory)

Then click "submit" to create the album

2) Now click where it says "Click here to upload pictures!"

3) Then click one of the "Browse" buttons to locate the picture you want to upload
(you can add up to 3 pictures at a time)

4) After you have the picture (or pictures) listed, click "Upload Pictures"

5) Now you are at the "Caption" box, type in a description of the picture
(or one description in each picture's Caption box if you have more than one)

6) Then click "Save Changes"

7) Now you will see the picture (or pictures)

8) To add them to a post, just click on one and then copy buffer the "BB code" and paste it into your post

NOTE: For viewing nicely from a computer the picture should not be much more than 800 px to 1000 px wide

To get back to your Albums just click the "user CP" at the top of every forum page
Then click "Pictures & Albums" on the left sidebar

Now You HAVE to give us some pictures !!

Joe

OP
A

amjokai

Apr 19, 2014
Wahiawa, Oahu, Hawaii
Parrots
amjokai-albums-drogo-picture12101-10011454-768610329824665-4148030001992627553-n.jpg
amjokai-albums-drogo-picture12101-10011454-768610329824665-4148030001992627553-n.jpg

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Drogo is gorgeous and the scenery is breathtaking!!! Please keep all the pictures coming:)

Most Reactions