Am I the Bad Bird?

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
this thread is where you share your parrotsā€™ misbehavior stories (doing something diabolical, devious, naughty, etc.) but write it from their perspective, and end it off with ā€œAm I the Bad Bird?ā€ Or the acronym AITBB?

Ex: ā€œI bit my human slave until they bled, then I pooped in their tea, burned down their house, summoned a demon to eat their food, and removed their kidneys. AITBB?ā€

Then, the other members will give their input- from their birdsā€™ perspective.

Sound familiar? Thatā€™s because I based this off of ā€œAm I the a**hole?ā€ Lol

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
I Sprite (3 year old budgie), somehow slipped through a small opening in my mom's closet door and found myself a nice comfy sleeping spot/toilet on my mom's clean bed sheets. A also nearly caused my mom a heart attack when she couldn't find me anywhere, and I stayed nice and quiet so she wouldn't know where I was.
AITBB?

Featherii_Fids

Jan 15, 2022
Media
UAE, Abudhabi
Parrots
Yuko [M] - Yellow headed Budgie. [Healthy, Tame.]
Snowii [F] - BV dilute opaline lovebird. [Healthy, hand-raised.]
Luna [F] - Indigo budgie. [RIP,.]
I Sprite (3 year old budgie), somehow slipped through a small opening in my mom's closet door and found myself a nice comfy sleeping spot/toilet on my mom's clean bed sheets. A also nearly caused my mom a heart attack when she couldn't find me anywhere, and I stayed nice and quiet so she wouldn't know where I was.
AITBB?
I, Snowii [1 year old female lovebird) made my hooman take me to her desk and when the hooman was gone, am Shreddeds them toys.. i think them are toys, dey hav thicc chewable covers with soo many chewable soft things inside. am thinks it called ' paper ' and my hooman dosnt like meh choowing dem. it ims called ' book ' and i thimk hooman is jealous of me. am lov my hooman, but i does not like when she does dis. i need to train my hooman more.

AITBB?

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
I, Snowii [1 year old female lovebird) made my hooman take me to her desk and when the hooman was gone, am Shreddeds them toys.. i think them are toys, dey hav thicc chewable covers with soo many chewable soft things inside. am thinks it called ' paper ' and my hooman dosnt like meh choowing dem. it ims called ' book ' and i thimk hooman is jealous of me. am lov my hooman, but i does not like when she does dis. i need to train my hooman more.

AITBB?
No, I don't think you the bad bird. I chew on similar thing, I think my mom calls them "school books". Very good chewing. 10/10 recommend. Mom not so happy, but loves me anyway.
Definitely train your hooman better.
NTBB

Featherii_Fids

Jan 15, 2022
Media
UAE, Abudhabi
Parrots
AITBB?
nop. you is not bad birb. Dis is very fun. Am tricc my hooman wit my cuteness and am flys to da curtain, hooman tries her best in trying to get meh back down to da cage. dis is very entertaining, 100/10.
NTBB!

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
AITBB?
Hmm no, I go quiet and watch my slave panic. It funni. So if we analyze the text here, yeah? Then we will find that uh you are not the bad bird. NTBB.

(Read this in a Finnish accent. I dunno why, but I imagine that Rico would sound Finnish, if he could speak. Or German.)

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie

AITBB?
Obviously, you are not the bad bird. she put toys there for you and got mad at you for playing with them. NTBB. (P.s. you shuld bite her moar.)

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hatchingday- 14th of May, 2023
I( 6 month old female ekkie) bit my oooownr today and I flew onto her nest and shredded her soft thingy called the piwo(?) So aaaaaand last month I flew away to a high building near my moms house and played catch but I got hungry so I let my mom catch me and today she put me on her working desk and there was a thing with little bits that I destroyed ( I think she calls it the coputer) mom was MAD at me :(
AITBB?

Featherii_Fids

Jan 15, 2022
Media
UAE, Abudhabi
Parrots
I( 6 month old female ekkie) bit my oooownr today and I flew onto her nest and shredded her soft thingy called the piwo(?) So aaaaaand last month I flew away to a high building near my moms house and played catch but I got hungry so I let my mom catch me and today she put me on her working desk and there was a thing with little bits that I destroyed ( I think she calls it the coputer) mom was MAD at me :(
AITBB?
You is innocem., Hooman nest is da most best toilet and am think you meant ' Pillow '. My hooman build me house by putting pillow on pillow and am luvs to destroi da pillow kover.
Am hates da outside of da invisible woll, it ims scary. how did it feel to go up der? am so curious!!
Am loves to get rid of da clicky things on da kibord! it ims so fun! but is imposible :( am wanna be big birb!!!
NTBB!

Fluffonia

Aug 4, 2023
Media
Slovenia
Parrots
Red sided ekkie female -
Ruby
Hatchingday- 14th of May, 2023
You is innocem., Hooman nest is da most best toilet and am think you meant ' Pillow '. My hooman build me house by putting pillow on pillow and am luvs to destroi da pillow kover.
Am hates da outside of da invisible woll, it ims scary. how did it feel to go up der? am so curious!!
Am loves to get rid of da clicky things on da kibord! it ims so fun! but is imposible :( am wanna be big birb!!!
NTBB!
Up ther was scary. No one else I never wa to ther evr. Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hih

KissyBeak

Feb 5, 2022
Parrots
White budgie (lotus)
Denim cobalt linnie (neelu)
Iā€™m a Linnie, and I loved my mommas $300 linen bedding, but she wouldnā€™t let me have it. I wanted to burrow in it all day. Itā€™s my bed, obviously. Iā€™m the baby and whatever belongs to mommy, is mine. So I snuck in there and i chewed big holes in all of it, so her toes stuck through the sheets. She didnā€™t like the sheets anymore. (but I thought they looked better and floofier )
Now the sheet that I chewed on is my special blankie bed that I get a little supervised playtime with every day! But I think it should be all day. Itā€™s my blankie bed anyway. AITBB?

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month šŸ†
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Rb TALK.jpg

HELLO THis HERE IS me which AM THE RICKEYBIRD. hAS Been SOME MISUNDERSTANDING HERE somehow, somehow the human have misunderstanderated whom is BOSS. iS ME WHO IS IN charge, me which am the Rickeybird. Good example. I deciderated to take the key to the liquor cabinet for a spin, grabbed it and flewed around while they chaserated me. Lessee what kinda party they have without key. Anywaze i dropped it behind the couch. Am I bad bird? NO! Just BOSS which am the Rickeybird. Okay.

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
HI MY NAME IS ANDY BIG BIRB BUBBY, MY HOBBIES AND INTRESTS INCLUDE POOPING IN MAMAS BEDSHEETS, FALLING INTO PAPER TOWEL ROLLS, NIPPING MAMAS EAR AND NOSE, MAKING HOLES IN THE WINDOW SCREEN, DESROYING MAMAS NEW BIRTH
DAY EARING(JUST GOT TWO DAYS AGO).

AITBB

Last edited:

KissyBeak

Feb 5, 2022
Parrots
White budgie (lotus)
Denim cobalt linnie (neelu)
Biting is a very effective form of communication and I donā€™t think you are a bad bird at all! But Maybe you forget how sharp and pointy beak is? Your slave must be able to see in order to bring you foodā€¦
šŸ˜‚

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Biting is a very effective form of communication and I donā€™t think you are a bad bird at all! But Maybe you forget how sharp and pointy beak is? Your slave must be able to see in order to bring you foodā€¦
šŸ˜‚
Ya but itā€™s not like I bit her eyeball šŸ˜’

Seedsus! Iā€™m not a hirviƶ!

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Ya but itā€™s not like I bit her eyeball šŸ˜’

Seedsus! Iā€™m not a hirviƶ!
Mom and Dad gave ME, yes ME, Rocky, a slice of bread covered with sesame seeds (Mmmm my favorite) and put it on top of MY house. I immediately claimed said slice and within 10 minutes it was reduced to a big pile of crumbs and I tossed most of them on the floor! It was awesome fun, but when Mom saw it and tried to clean up I bit her, and she told me I was "B B B B Bad to the Bone"!

AITBB?

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Mom and Dad gave ME, yes ME, Rocky, a slice of bread covered with sesame seeds (Mmmm my favorite) and put it on top of MY house. I immediately claimed said slice and within 10 minutes it was reduced to a big pile of crumbs and I tossed most of them on the floor! It was awesome fun, but when Mom saw it and tried to clean up I bit her, and she told me I was "B B B B Bad to the Bone"!

AITBB?
(*hits sick guitars riff*
b-b-b-b-b-baaad!)

>:0

I audibly SCREECHED when I read this šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”!!! That is aboosive!!!!!!! Your hooman is the worst, most evil, most corrupted slave ever!!!

Next time, go for her face and scream. Ooh, and donā€™t let go! My slave HATES it when I latch on šŸ¤­ Iā€™ve made my slave bleed a few times, but she donā€™t get it šŸ™„! I think my hooman is stupid. šŸ˜’

Anyway, EASY NTBB. What your slave did is aboose, clear as water. U get 0/5 bad birds, ur hooman gets 15/5 bad HUMANs. She better do better.

Most Reactions