Any body have reptiles?

ShoniNikki

Oct 24, 2011
Tooele, Utah
Parrots
I have 0.1 sun conure CHACHI ;)
Yes My husband and I have 9 snakes: 7 ball pythons of different morphs, a huge RTB who is DH snow, her mate who is a Triple het moonglow baby :) then we have 16 baby Panther chameleons that we just incubated for 7-8 months and hatched them all out and are getting ready to start finding them knowledgeable homes! We also have 2 crested geckos (a partial stripe & a red flame) recently aquired a b. smithi tarantula (only to keep the other household spiders away) :) An albino pacman frog :) a Veiled Chameleon Named Rango :) and Of course our rat colony to feed the snakes and our roach colony to feed the others :)

Attachments

• 20120816_190729.jpg
    20120816_190729.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 392
  • IMAG0291.jpg
    IMAG0291.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 297
  • IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 404
  • DSC_1125.jpg
    DSC_1125.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 332

Mare Miller

Banned
Banned
May 14, 2011
Media
sierra foothills of central California
Parrots
13yr. old male umbrella cockatoo,
we call him Amigo!

7yr. old Goffin cockatoo, she IS Sassy!!
My oldest son, now 28, always had snakes. He also had a pacman frog and an iguana. All was well till he takes off for college and leaves me with his critters! The iguana got HUGE and was very expensive to feed, gourmet, organic veggies twice a day. I had a real hard time feeding the snakes and frog, mice. Ewwww! Let alone having to drive an hour to the closest pet store to pick them up. He eventually found homes for them, thank God!

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
love the pics guys! i have a corn snake, bearded dragon, and a leopard gecko. in a few months i hope to get about 5 or 6 ball pythons and start breeding. ill post an add if i do and get babies:D they will be some cools morphs. ill sell them to you guys for a bit cheaper becasue you all have helped me so much! so, when/if i get babies all let you all know!!!

OP
budgie_man

budgie_man

Aug 21, 2012
Parrots
1 Budgie
love the pics guys! i have a corn snake, bearded dragon, and a leopard gecko. in a few months i hope to get about 5 or 6 ball pythons and start breeding. ill post an add if i do and get babies:D they will be some cools morphs. ill sell them to you guys for a bit cheaper becasue you all have helped me so much! so, when/if i get babies all let you all know!!!

I have bred in the past and it is the most rewarding experience you can have except for having you own children.

BarkleyLoves

Jul 23, 2012
TX
Parrots
Barkley (4yo Eclectus)----
Pepper (7yo White-Capped Pionus)
I had a wonderful bearded dragon named Mr. ugly (he was cute though!) but we had to give him up for adoption/rehome because we lived in an apartment after Katrina and they wouldn't let us keep him. He went with all his luxurious hosing and habitat. I know the new owners were taking good care of him because it was set up through our avian/exotic vet. It was terrible to give him up. :( Now that we're settled in a house now, I'm thinking of getting another one. The dogs used to spend hours just sitting and watching him. I'd like a snake, but my poor mother is terrified of them. :(

Oedipussrex

Jun 3, 2012
Australia
Parrots
Charlie - Galah
I have a 3 year old woma python XD i love reptiles and you guys seem to have so many! I would love to get lizards or geckos eventually, but now is not the time for me. lol

UrbanLegend711

Aug 13, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Parrots
2012 Yellow-side Green-cheeked conure

Timneh African grey
I've got a pretty sizable collection of snakes, arachnids, and lizards actually...I've been into them my whole life, and I started keeping snakes 8 years ago.

I currently have:

1.1 woma pythons "Haze and MacGyver"
2.1 carpet pythons "High Voltage, Electra and Voodoo"
1.0 ball python "Saleen"
1.0 red-tail boa "Brutus"
1.0 Kahl albino boa "The Boa Formerly Known as Prince"
1.1 reticulated pythons (male purple albino and female supertiger) "Curious George and Calypso"
1.0 Albino Burmese python "Trogdor the Burminator"
0.1 tiger rat snake "Stormy"
1.0 Western hognose snake "Arnold"
1.0 Blood python "Karma"
0.1 West African file snake "Pebbles"

1.1 Southern copperheads "Penny and Rusty"
1.0 albino monocled cobra "Shelby"
1.1 West African bush vipers "Selina and Bane"
2.2 Eyelash palm pitvipers "Goblin, Pyro, Mystique and Loki"
0.2 Wagler's temple vipers "Bisa Ular and Jade"
0.1 Broadley's bush viper "Xena"
0.1 Broadley's x variable bush viper hybrid "Nagini"

A blue-tongued skink named Jabba and a bearded dragon (fiance hasn't named it), also a Mexican red-kneed tarantula, a yellow-banded flat rock scorpion and an amblypidgid. And a colony of hissing cockroaches that the dragon and skink like to eat.

So there's my creepy crawly menagerie.

I have photos of them mixed in with other stuff on my Photobucket page...probably easier to just link it here because pictures of them all would take like 20 posts, lol!
Pictures by Will0W783 - Photobucket

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
I've got a pretty sizable collection of snakes, arachnids, and lizards actually...I've been into them my whole life, and I started keeping snakes 8 years ago.

I currently have:

1.1 woma pythons "Haze and MacGyver"
2.1 carpet pythons "High Voltage, Electra and Voodoo"
1.0 ball python "Saleen"
1.0 red-tail boa "Brutus"
1.0 Kahl albino boa "The Boa Formerly Known as Prince"
1.1 reticulated pythons (male purple albino and female supertiger) "Curious George and Calypso"
1.0 Albino Burmese python "Trogdor the Burminator"
0.1 tiger rat snake "Stormy"
1.0 Western hognose snake "Arnold"
1.0 Blood python "Karma"
0.1 West African file snake "Pebbles"

1.1 Southern copperheads "Penny and Rusty"
1.0 albino monocled cobra "Shelby"
1.1 West African bush vipers "Selina and Bane"
2.2 Eyelash palm pitvipers "Goblin, Pyro, Mystique and Loki"
0.2 Wagler's temple vipers "Bisa Ular and Jade"
0.1 Broadley's bush viper "Xena"
0.1 Broadley's x variable bush viper hybrid "Nagini"

A blue-tongued skink named Jabba and a bearded dragon (fiance hasn't named it), also a Mexican red-kneed tarantula, a yellow-banded flat rock scorpion and an amblypidgid. And a colony of hissing cockroaches that the dragon and skink like to eat.

So there's my creepy crawly menagerie.

I have photos of them mixed in with other stuff on my Photobucket page...probably easier to just link it here because pictures of them all would take like 20 posts, lol!
Pictures by Will0W783 - Photobucket

thats quite the collection! i wish i ahd that many! lol i hope to have more someday >:D. what kind of carpet pythons do you have? after my future ball pythons a jungle carpet or 2 is coming next!

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
I have 3 snakes

year and a few months old Female Graziani Pastel ball python named Daenarys

tumblr_m76ry8DHTL1r3d3g9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m93cil6WYc1r3d3g9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6yyf0s7vD1r3d3g9o1_500.jpg

4 month old male cinnamon het genetic stripe named Alucard

tumblr_m9cjmkbKLR1r3d3g9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m93cd694Vk1r3d3g9o1_500.jpg

7619919250_7eabb872bb_z.jpg

And a female Anery corn snake named Lothlórien

tumblr_m7qvl7ik6U1r3d3g9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7qvl7ik6U1r3d3g9o2_500.jpg

Last edited:
OP
budgie_man

budgie_man

Aug 21, 2012
Parrots
1 Budgie
I have 3 snakes

year and a few months old Female Graziani Pastel ball python named Daenarys

tumblr_m76ry8DHTL1r3d3g9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m93cil6WYc1r3d3g9o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6yyf0s7vD1r3d3g9o1_500.jpg

4 month old male cinnamon het genetic stripe named Alucard

tumblr_m9cjmkbKLR1r3d3g9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m93cd694Vk1r3d3g9o1_500.jpg

7619919250_7eabb872bb_z.jpg

And a female Anery corn snake named Lothlórien

tumblr_m7qvl7ik6U1r3d3g9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7qvl7ik6U1r3d3g9o2_500.jpg
Daenarys is a worthy Targaryen. GOT fan?

Featheredsamurai

Aug 24, 2011
California
Parrots
African Greg
2 cockatiels
Daenarys is a worthy Targaryen. GOT fan?
Yup, although I've never read the books I hope to at some point. The name totally fit my pastel :D She so pretty and once day If I breed her to my cinnamon (I'll get pewters) and can call her the mother of dragons lol

OP
budgie_man

budgie_man

Aug 21, 2012
Parrots
1 Budgie
I had frilled dragon a couple years ago that I named Aegon.

I am such a nerd.

UrbanLegend711

Aug 13, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Parrots

Timneh African grey
"thats quite the collection! i wish i ahd that many! lol i hope to have more someday >:D. what kind of carpet pythons do you have? after my future ball pythons a jungle carpet or 2 is coming next!

MrGoogls, I have a female pure jungle carpet, a male 75% jungle/jaguar sibling, and a male coastal.

mrgoogls

May 6, 2012
Parrots
1 male Quaker-Cooper
thats awsome. i loooove jungle carpets pythons. do you have any pics of yours?

Doves1

Banned
Banned
Aug 17, 2012
Canada
Parrots
Phoenix the Scarlet Macaw
Yes I have a Bearded Dragon, her name is Kaiden

Attachments

• 7 Months, 12 Inches.jpg
    7 Months, 12 Inches.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 200

UrbanLegend711

Aug 13, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Parrots

Timneh African grey
"Originally posted by Mrgoogls:thats awsome. i loooove jungle carpets pythons. do you have any pics of yours?"

I opened a thread called "Urban menagerie" with pictures of a lot of my snakes. I can't remember if I put the female jungle in there. If not, I'll get some pictures of her.

findi

Jan 28, 2012
Hi,

I've recently retired from 21 years with the Bronx Zoo, mainly in herpetology dept. My articles are here...let me know if you have any interest in specific animals, etc. and I'll send links and info. Look forward to corresponding. Best, Frank

Rana

Sep 18, 2012
Dublin, Ireland (Republic)
Parrots
Scottie Pippen (Pinapple GCC) Little Bandit (Hahns Macaw)
I used to have a corn snake, a friend of mine got him and couldn't look after him so I took him in as a baby. He grew to be nearly 4ft... :) very docile and beautiful creature... Sadly my boyfriend at the time, didn't want him to come with us when we had to move and gave him away one day while I was at work... I was disgusted.... :( after a while I decided I didn't want to bring that boyfriend to where I was going to move, and I gave him away as well.

Good times freaking out some housemates when there were suddenly 12 ratpups in the freezer though! hahaha :D They were on sale, what can you do right...

findi

Jan 28, 2012
Thanks for the chuckle...many of us have given away mates, careers and so in favor of our interests. I ran from being a lawyer to zookeeper (basically just a switch in the types of snakes I worked with!). Mate stories more complicated... Best, Frank

Most Reactions

Latest posts