Baby Blue Throats

Birdman666

Sep 18, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Parrots
Presently have six Greenwing Macaw (17 yo), Red Fronted Macaw (12 yo), Red Lored Amazon (17 y.o.), Lilac Crowned Amazon (about 43 y.o.) and a Congo African Grey (11 y.o.)
Panama Amazon (1 Y.O.)
Wendy's got two baby blue throats that just hatched...

Availability

For anyone looking for a baby Zoe-esque bird... (There's only one Zoe!)

:D YEAH, I KNOW. MBS. I'M A STINKER...

I hate to hijack your thread but have a question.......... the face of most every Blue Throat I see gets much redder than any Blue and Gold. Or am I just seeing pic's of very happy Birds ?

Wendy's got two baby blue throats that just hatched...

Availability

For anyone looking for a baby Zoe-esque bird... (There's only one Zoe!)

:D YEAH, I KNOW. MBS. I'M A STINKER...

Not really the term I'd use to describe you...how about you are a VERY clever ENABLER??? :D

Can't ever go wrong with her birds...especially those!

You are so cruel.

I hate to hijack your thread but have a question.......... the face of most every Blue Throat I see gets much redder than any Blue and Gold. Or am I just seeing pic's of very happy Birds ?

Blue throat's are one of the biggest blushers of them all... Their faces turn bright pink when they get excited. Blushing is most prevalent in the military, buffons, blue throats and red fronts.

Not really the term I'd use to describe you...how about you are a VERY clever ENABLER??? :D

Can't ever go wrong with her birds...especially those!

Actually I'm cleverer-er than you think...

Because if these two are spoken for, then I won't be tempted to pick up the phone and call her.

Sarah REALLY wants one (I remind her she's moving out in a few months.)

I love them to death. But just CAN'T!

Way too much bird for me. I was recently offered 2 FREE Zons with cages and had no problems gently refusing. I might find a Parrotlett tempting.

Yeah, but I'm a macaw addict. And I've wanted one of these little guys for years...

And yeah, to me, these are little guys... (I've got a "Bolivian" Greenwing.)

(Hys are a little bigger... so size is just a matter of perspective.)

That's just mean, Mark! I...will...not pick up the phone!!!

I wish I could say yes, but a baby? I swore not to adopt/rescue/buy/accept any bird younger than 40 years old! Plus I was told that I can't use any resources for healthy and normal birds. They told they'll give me "misfits only" because I'm so good with them.

Want another Greenwing? I've been offered one, but the ceiling in my house isn't high enough :)

BTW I've been playing with a 6 month old Red-fronted "Bolivian Macaw. A darling of a bird, but 39.5 years too young for me!!! (I grew up in Bolivia and know exactly the one valley he comes from, so the decision not to buy him is a hard one).

Yeah, but I'm a macaw addict. And I've wanted one of these little guys for years...

And yeah, to me, these are little guys... (I've got a "Bolivian" Greenwing.)

(Hys are a little bigger... so size is just a matter of perspective.)

I've got a red front. Had that little bird from just off hand feeding...

As tempting as it is to take in another greenwing, I just don't have the room.

They're one of my all time favorites...

Last edited:
Waaannnnttt!!! I have the space....but not the money. I can just sell a kidney real quick that will do just fine, right? :D Espresso would love a mac buddy hahahahaaha

I wish I could say yes, but a baby? I swore not to adopt/rescue/buy/accept any bird younger than 40 years old! Plus I was told that I can't use any resources for healthy and normal birds. They told they'll give me "misfits only" because I'm so good with them.

And how are those two Quakers doing these days?

Wow, I would LOVE one of those!But you're definitely right, there is only one Zoe:)

According to Wendy's available page Mayla and Sundar who are Valentino's parents are having some babies too. Valentino will have brothers and sisters. His parents are very good parents and make wonderful babies.

I would love to have a Wendy BTM but like the Karens one is quite enough. LOL

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back